“Old, 2 ants (alive!) on the bathroom floor” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport

Save Saved
You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3299 Caroga Drive, Mississauga, Ontario L4V 1A3, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Deal
Free Breakfast
Ranked #21 of 58 Hotels in Mississauga
Laval
“Old, 2 ants (alive!) on the bathroom floor”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Title says it all. I guess you get what you pay for. Uncomfortable pillows, room 208 right next to elevator shaft, extremely noisy. Fridge had probably leaked and had ruined the bottom cabinet in which it resides. Paint drops on the leather chair. Iron table bu no iron to iron shirt next morning...

Room Tip: Do not choose room next to elevator.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Coquitlam, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

A very nice room. Clean and quiet and breakfast included. Really close to the airport. I would stay there again. Not the area to stay for seeing the sights in town but if you are flying in or out of Toronto and want convenience then this one is a good choice.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Burlington, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

I booked this hotel for one night as it is part of the Marriott chain. Regrettably, it was one of the worst nights I have ever had in a hotel. The heating/cooling system has no "off" switch so I was kept awake all night by the unit turning on and off, which was accompanied by a "click" each time. By 3:30am I adjusted the setting to low which kept it running continuously but again, it was too loud for sleeping through. The room itself was showing significant wear and the tv channel selection was practically non-existent. The front desk staff were okay and the location was convenient but none of that is worth the sleepless night and useless day that followed.

Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
ABalraj, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on Tripadvisor.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the sleepless night you had, rest and relaxation is of the utmost importance to us, and we apologize for the unfortunate experience you had with the AC unit.

We are committed to ensure that you receive the highest of service, and welcome you to contact our offices directly if we may be of any additional assistance.

Regards,
Pensacola, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Overall this hotel is a good value for what and where it is. The girl driving the shuttle is great and will get you to/from the hotel and airport with no issues. What surprised me was a bar and hot food restaurant in a Fairfield Inn! I have personally never experienced this and it was SO welcome after a late arrival to YYZ. I didn't have to venture out to find decent food and drink. And there isn't much nearby anyway.

I found refuge in the bar, albeit small. Gerhart was my bartender and was absolutely great. He was very helpful with questions and even took my food order, including my special requests. He was the shining star of this property, in my opinion.

The food was surprisingly quite good. I ordered fajitas and took the tray to the room to eat while I watched the horrible television. TV channels would come and go on their own and I don't know why they had HD TV's in the room with no HD content. What's up with that? Frustrating.

The room was a little dated and old feeling. It was spacious but I didn't like the old carpet and old school tub/shower combo. When are hotels going to stop installing tubs?!

Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful both at check in and check out.

Bradenton, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Because I had to catch an early flight, I opted to stay at an airport hotel that provided courtesy shuttle. The shuttle was great and the driver was courteous and polite - even at 4 am! The front desk staff was pleasant and helpful. But it ends there. The room was one of the worst I have stayed at in quite some time. The sheets on the bed were paper thin, and the mattress pad (which did not fit the bed) was just as thin. When I pulled back the sheets, I found a strand of hair, so I ended up sleeping on top of the sheets. The counter in the bathroom sink was discolored, and the sink took about 5 minutes to drain. (I did report the sink to the front desk.) The towels and wash cloths were thin, and I never could find a hair dryer... Overall, just about no sleep at all and truly not up to Marriott standards.

Room Tip: My room was on the 4th floor.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
ABalraj, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay with us.

I have addressed your issues with the team, we are constantly hoping to hear from our guests and appreciate your honest feedback, as this will help us improve in making our guests experience memorable.

I am happy to hear you took advantage of our 24 hour complimentary airport shuttle.

Thank You for staying with us and hope you will return to us on your next stay.

Kind Regards,
Fredericton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My family and I stayed for 1 night in August and experience a wonderful stay.
We had a big room with 2 beds but the living room area was very nice and added extra space so we weren't crowded. The bed and pillows were so comfortable and we had a great night sleep.
We flew in to Toronto and we arrived late but the shuttle service was fast and efficient. Check in was quick and pleasant.
The morning breakfast was very good and they offeres lots of choices like eggs, sausage with plenty of bread and pastries. They had lots of juice to pick from and lots of coffee and tea.
This will definitely be a hotel we will stay at again!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Parry Sound, ON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I are celebrating our honeymoon and required accommodations prior to flying out of Toronto. I'm very pleased to say that our stay at the Fairfield Inn was perfect. At checkin we received a wonderful reception from Varun, who gave advice on where to find great Indian food! He also upgraded our room to a jacuzzi suite to help us celebrate!

Possibly one of the best features is the parking for the park, stay, and fly. It's on the same property and literally steps from the elevators. Stay here if you want access to your vehicle before you fly.

Everything else from breakfast, quietness, cleanliness, and comfort were perfect.

Thank you, Fairfield Inn and staff for making our stay great!

• Stayed September 2014
ABalraj, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank You for the great response.
I am very happy that you had a wonderful stay with us.

Hope to see you again in the near future when your travels bring to the Airport area.

Regards,
Ann Balraj

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport? Share your experiences!