“Great stay & location....” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport

Save Saved
You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3299 Caroga Drive, Mississauga, Ontario L4V 1A3, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Deal
Free Breakfast
Ranked #17 of 58 Hotels in Mississauga
Los Angeles, California
“Great stay & location....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We ended up getting stuck in YYZ for the day, I called up and got help for a room very quick... the front desk is very helpful and the room was beautiful! We got a really good rate and if I come back to Toronto we'll be staying here again...

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Ragnihotri, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Dear Guest,
It is nice to know that we could be of help during difficult times at the airport. Our staff goes above and beyond to help the distressed passengers at the airport. I am glad that you liked our staff and the hotel as a whole. I will be looking forward to having you as a guest in the future and service your needs.

Thanks again!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

The Front desk staff was exceptional from check in to the following morning and check out. They acknowledged me as a Gold member and provided me with a great upgrade...even though I was there for just one night.

Room, bathroom and facilities were clean and comfortable. Thermostat worked well, sinks and tubs drained well, good water pressure. Carpet was clean but dated...as were linens in bathroom.

First, the restaurant area has some serious "bug" issues - in the morning (the only time I used it). There were several fruit flies buzzing around the bar area, lots of regular flies flitting about the place and a two crawling type insects on the floor which a person who looked like some kid of manager stomped on and just walked away. Wow. This took away from what would have been a 5-star experience for me.

Several tables were strewn with dirty dishes and there was no one to clean them out, so a bunch of us businessmen, sat at the bar to eat our breakfast.

Would love to give this place a solid 4-star rating but cannot in good faith considering the very poor service and standards reflected in the restaurant. If this hotel did not have the restaurant it would get 5-stars from me.

My recommendation: stay there - just stay away from the restaurant. There are several really good places to eat less than 2 miles away.

Room Tip: Stay here; do not eat here
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
Thanks for your kind review! I am glad that you appreciated the front desk staff for their appreciation of you being a Gold Elite Member and upgrading you. I am also delighted that you liked the room and the other ameneties associated with it.
I am however, truly sorry for your experience at the restaurant. Any pest in that area is totally unexpectable and inexcusable. I would look forward to it that instances like these do never happen again in the future.
On the other hand, i would like to mention that the flies in the restaurant was an isolated incident. We have a certified pest control company which inspects our property on a regular basis. We follow very strict Marriott Standards regarding food safety and have never actually failed an inspection.\
I am looking forward to having you as our guest again in the future and hope that you will give us another chance to showcase our services.

Thanks again!!
Ahmedabad
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I stayed at this hotel during my recent trip to Toronto. As my stay was only for 2 days, I chose this hotel as it is very close to the Pearsons International airport. They also have a free shuttle service to and from the airport.

I had pre-booked thus check-in was swift. Room was mid sized but had a sofa and a nice study table. Bathroom was small but clean, free internet service was useful. Their breakfast option is standard with regular items, breakfast room is on the ground floor, next to the reception, not too crowded.

I would recommend this hotel to business travellers like myself. There is nothing really around the hotel for walking or sight seeing. There are other hotels and some factories around.

Room Tip: Take a room facing the airport, this at least gives you a good view
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Ragnihotri, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thanks for the great review! We try our best to please our guests and make them feel satisfied with our product and service. We look forward to having you as our guest again. Thanks
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

This hotel can be reserved for less than 100$ per night. The room was very comfortable and clean. The staff were as expected. The breakfast was included and it was really good. It is about 30 min to Toronto but if you are a traveler with car, perhaps you cannot care less for the distance.
There is a very small pool and gym just in case you need to keep your mussels bulged. I recommend this hotel to business travelers and people who are not after fancy things. If you go to visit Toronto or Mississauga and you are not after luxury, this hotel is excellent for the price.

Room Tip: There is not much to see, so do not bother to pay more for nothing.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,
Thanks for your great review! We are a guest friendly hotel and offer very comfortable accomodations to both the Business and Leisure travellers. Our price is very competetive and one of the best in the area in terms of offering the value percieved by the guests. We will look forward to having you as our guest again.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport? Share your experiences!