I stayed at this hotel for a couple of days in late October. All in all, a nice stay.
- Has an airport shuttle (although I arrived on the train and used public transit to get to the hotel). Note that you have to phone for the shuttle – it doesn’t come to the airport automatically.
- Free corded Internet in the room.
- There are mini-fridges in the rooms, although I didn’t discover that until near departure. It’s hidden in a cupboard disguised to look like drawers, so if you don’t need drawers you wouldn’t open it.
- The price was great at about $65 a night including tax! (Hotwire)
- Staff were very friendly.
- There is no complimentary continental breakfast.
- Parking is like $16 a night, quite extreme considering the industrial wasteland of a location it’s in. No discount for guests – same as for visitors.
- The cable TV is quite limited – a lot of basic channels they don’t have. Thankfully I was able to watch Hockey Night in Canada though!
- The walls and doors do not keep sound out. There were a few kids’ hockey teams staying there apparently and they’d be running up and down the hallways making noise late at night. Bring earplugs if you want to sleep at this hotel!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Toronto Airport West Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Toronto Airport West Hotel Mississauga
- Delta Hotel Toronto
- Delta Mississauga
- Mississauga Delta
- Toronto Airport West Hotel Mississauga, Ontario