“we did felt good in this Delta Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Delta Toronto Airport West
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5444 Dixie Road, Mississauga, Ontario L4W 2L2, Canada   |
Ranked #24 of 57 hotels in Mississauga
Hyderabad, India
“we did felt good in this Delta Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Although we have been there only 2 Nights, we say, that it was all very friendly and totally clean there. During our Stay, we went two times there for Breakfast, wich was nice decorated and all fresh. Good Coffee there!!! It was a short Stay there and we did felt good in this Delta Hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
OpsAKDeltaTAW, operations manager at Delta Toronto Airport West, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your visit to our hotel. I am glad to read that you had a pleasant stay and enjoyed our hotel and facilities. We hope that we will be able to welcome you soon again at Delta Toronto Airport West.

434 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Merida, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

from John the driver who showed me fantastic pakistani restaurant, to amal and marta at the reception and all the other girls working it was such a pleasant experience, i am on a sad trip, a trip i need for my own soul, and they made things so much easy for me, i will stay again on the way back. a great stop over place, friendly and nice rooms.}

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for posting a 5-star review after your recent stay with us. I am thrilled to read that you had such a great experience at our hotel and that you were so impressed with our team. We are indeed very fortunate to be working with such amazing associates and I can assure you that John, Amal and Mamta will be recognized for their efforts. We wish you a safe trip and look forward to welcoming you again at Delta Toronto Airport West upon your return.
Langdon, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We ended up with this hotel when booking through Priceline and stayed here on both our way into Toronto and then before heading home in August from our Ontario holiday. The rooms we had were clean, although a little dated in terms of carpets and bathrooms. The beds were super comfortable and the pool area was clean. I cannot say enough good about the hotel staff. I travel a lot for my job and was highly impressed with the level of service and friendliness we received. We had 2 adults and 2 young children and I would definitely stay here again and recommend it for both family and business travel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
OpsAKDeltaTAW, operations manager at Delta Toronto Airport West, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on Tripadvisor. Great to read that you had a pleasant stay and enjoyed the pool and our Sanctuary Beds. I am particularly happy that you were so impressed with the service you received from our associates and will make sure to forward this review to the team. Thank you for staying with us! We hope that you will visit us soon again at Delta Toronto Airport West.
Belleville, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Booked a Park and Fly - where you leave your car for a week and stay one night either end.

Significantly further from the Toronto airport that most Park and Fly hotels. Means you need to get up earlier and bigger chance of traffic jam going or coming because you're on the 401. No regular van service except in prime hours. Miserable experience on return at 12:30AM - call number but no van showed - called again - coming soon, but no van showed. Watched two vans come and go from every other hotel - very angry after travelling 8 hours. Finally an hour later took a cab ($30) which if you add to the price of my room I could have stayed much better and less misery.

They said it was my fault??? Won't do that again, back to the Hilton!

Agree with other posters - dated hotel, clean but ordinary, nice grounds.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for providing feedback of your visit to our hotel. Please accept my apologies for the delay in pick up from the airport. Rest assured that our Front Office Manager has been made aware and is investigating where we have gone wrong. I am very grateful that you gave me the opportunity to address and rectify this matter and I sincerely hope that we will have a chance to welcome you back to our hotel in future.
Thank you again for bringing your concerns to our attention!
Montreal, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

If you are looking for a good hotel for a good price, I would suggest you go to Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport West/Mississauga (not too far from delta). I stayed at delta last month and didn't enjoy my stay at all! The rooms were too small (2 double beds) and we even had to pay for parking per night! Meanwhile Hilton Garden Inn, you pay less and the rooms are more spacious (2 queen beds) and free parking.

On our first night, 2 double beds just didn't do it for us (2 adults and 1 child) and so we upgraded to the "best" suite they had (paid about $200) and there was a king bed and sofa bed. The king bed was very comfy but not the sofa bed, so we switched back to the other room because we were paying double for nothing. The rooms seemed a bit outdated and the washrooms were so small! Never again will I stay here!

Room Tip: Don't do the mistake we did and upgrade to a suite. Better stick to the regular rooms
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
OpsAKDeltaTAW, operations manager at Delta Toronto Airport West, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thank you for posting a review after your recent stay at our hotel. I am very sorry that your guestroom and washroom did not meet your expectations. Please know that we have several different room types available; should you choose to stay with us in future, we will be happy to offer you options that better suit your needs. Again, thank you for your feedback. We hope that you will visit us again at Delta Toronto Airport West.
Bend, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Stayed here on a business trip for a client with offices near-by.

Pros
*A number of restaurants across the street in what is basically an industrial park.
*Kind staff
*Bar restaurant/lounge food is ok
*Quite rooms
*They seem to have a nice pool area

Cons
*Dated rooms
*No Wifi in rooms
*Wifi available in bar but pretty much worthless, I could not download much (this seems like a pattern for me in Toronto, I have never experienced good wifi in Toronto in my frequent travels to the city). I could not even dowload basic news from my new apps.
*Minor irritations that seem to add up-Working at the office desk was not user friendly from needing to crawl under desk to plug in my laptop, my mouse not working on the desk and needing to use a magazine as a mouse pad, not being able to use my Ipad because there is no WiFI...
*On a busy day, better hit the showers early in the morining or risk a luke warm shower.
*When you eat at bar or lounge and give them your credit card to pay they do a name match and still link and show the bar charges on your hotel bill which was not cool. As a frequent traveler I found this weird and irritating.

If I ever come back to the area I am going to look for a newer hotel that provides a more comfortable business stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
OpsAKDeltaTAW, operations manager at Delta Toronto Airport West, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Thank you for providing feedback of your recent visit to our hotel. Great to read that your guest room, our Chardonnay Restaurant, and the service you received from our team met your expectations. I am sorry, however, that you were disappointed in the internet service in your room and the Lounge. Please be informed that wifi is available on certain floors and we will be happy to offer you options when you next arrive in our hotel. Thank you again for your valuable comments. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you again at Delta Toronto Airport West.
regina, sk
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

We ended up staying at the Delta after Air Canada delays caused us to miss our connecting flight. We were cranky and tired and the front desk staff were incredibly welcoming, fast and informative. We appreciated that food service went until 1a.m. and that the prices were very reasonable. After a long day of travelling the ability to have a late dinner without leaving the hotel was well worth it. Even the typically overpriced hotel breakfast was delicious, filling and worth the money. The bed was comfortable and the room was spacious. However, the bed was incredibly creaky, even rolling over in bed caused a lot of noise. It was actually disruptive. We were only there one night but the courtyard looked really pretty and it was nice to see they tried to maintain a lot of greenery in a potentially industrial looking area.The next morning's shuttle ride to the Airport was the highlight of our stay. The shuttle driver Kelvin provided better service than I have ever received from a shuttle driver. He was personable, complimented us, seemed genuinely interested in us and defined excellent customer service. This compared to our silent shuttle driver the night before (nothing wrong with that, but far more common) was a welcome and special change. We arrived at the Airport far less grouchy even in our clothes from the day before thanks to Kelvin. Delta made the right choice hiring him!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
OpsAKDeltaTAW, operations manager at Delta Toronto Airport West, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel with us. I am sorry that you had to interrupt your travels for one day due to a flight delay but I am happy that we had an opportunity to welcome you. It sounds like you had a pleasant stay and enjoyed our facilities and services. I am, however, particularly pleased that Kelvin provided such excellent service. I will ensure that he sees your comments and that he is recognized for his efforts.
I hope that your travels will bring you back to our area in the future and that you will visit us again at Delta Toronto Airport West.

Been to Delta Toronto Airport West? Share your experiences!