“Had so much fun we almost missed our flight the next morning!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #218 of 1,253 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: American
Burlington
“Had so much fun we almost missed our flight the next morning!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

We stayed at the Comfort Inn on Jan 26, the night before a 6am flight to Dominican. We decided to have dinner and drinks with a couple of friends at the onsite restaurant. The service was great, our bartender/waiter was very friendly and efficient. There was a convention in town and plenty of hotel were eating at the pub. Drinks were reasonably priced, we mostly had wine. The food was great....I had an open face steak sandwich, the steak was cooked to a perfect medium and very tender....the fries were home made and delicious! My friend had the philly beef sandwich and said it;s the best he's ever had. Wings and clubhouse also got good reviews. Later there was a juke box going with current songs and old classics, we even danced a little with some very friendly regulars. I will definitely go back to this pub, preferably when I don't have to get up at 3am!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Toronto, Canada
“our holiday starts here.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

just very easy, don't have to leave your hotel to eat, the food is good and the drinks are cold and I can crawl to my room if need be.

Visited January 2013
Fort St. John, Canada
“good food! great wings!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

the service is hit and miss, but the food was great! the pub will sell pizza from the pizza joint and its also well worth trying out!

Visited December 2012
“Great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I had my 85 yr old mother with me & we chose to eat here so we wouldn't have to go out. We had Quesadillas & Chicken Greek salad, & both where very good & filling. The only complaint I had was that they didn't have much in the way of healthier beverages if you didn't want Liquor. I would have liked a nice cup of decaf or herbal tea, or some chocolate milk after a very long trying day! I had to settle for ice water! Other than that the service was good & friendly & just what we needed after a long day.

Visited October 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“Good beer for the thirsty and tired.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Food was OK, beer and service was good, but I was there on a Friday night and it was a bit noisy for me. My room in the Comfort Inn was quite close, but I could not hear the pub noise at all.

Visited September 2012