“Excellent food and great service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 1,237 Restaurants in Mississauga
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Mississauga
“Excellent food and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

My husband and I recently moved to Lorne Park and we've been to Tu Casa to celebrate two special occasions - our anniversary and Valentine's day. On both visits we were greeted by friendly staff and the food was excellent. We were given a complimentary glass of champagne on Valentine's as a toast and ice cream as a digestif between courses which we found were really nice gestures. We look forward to going back again!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Montreal
“Excellent meal and great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

We were given small glasses of bubbly to start which was a nice touch followed immediately by We delicious fresh baked bread.

Everyone loved their meals. The highlights were undoubtedly the curried muscles, the giant tortellini and the salads. The ostrich which my friend said was cooked to perfection.

The house red was excellent and the Heineken at the perfect temperature.

We were fortunate to sit in the quieter enclosed alcove which if you a large party and you want to chat seems a better option that the rather nosier main dining area.

The service was friendly and warm

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mississauga
“25 Pieces of Ravioli for $25!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

About 3 months ago on a Friday night on the way home I didn't want to cook, so I thought I'd try Tu Casa for take out. Waiting 20 mins. for a large aluminum container with two layers of Ravioli on the bottom was a major disappointment and to add insult to injury I still had to cook dinner! Never going back and I live within walking distance.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Rochester NY
“Wedding Anniverary Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Excellent Srvice and great food. Though at first we were the only ones in the dining room (7PM on a Sunday), all the tables were set with candles lit, providing a nice atmoshere. We were given small glasses of champaign to toast our anniversary as well as our cocktails. We then received a small loaf of fresh baked bread in a plate of oil, and thogh I usually prefer butter, this was exceptionally good. We share a salad (was split onto 2 plates) featuring a poached pear with stilton cheese and candied walnuts. The lemon sorbet given as a pallette cleanser was unusually creamy and delicious. I had a very good dish of veal with a lemon caper sauce and my wife had a delicious sea bass. The staff was very friendly and our evening was very enjoyable.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Toronto, Canada
“Birthday Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Decided to come here due to the reviews from Trip Advisor. It was very nice. The prices are a bit on the high side though. The bread served before the meal was delicious and a nice touch. We sat in the solarium which was very pleasant indeed. The music unfortunately, did not seem suit the atmosphere of the restaurant and it was also a tad to loud. I really prefer music as a background, and not something that I need to talk over.
The service was excellent, quick and very pleasant. It was a nice touch receiving a complimentary piece of cheesecake with a candle on top, (not that I need to be reminded that I am a year older - but maybe better too)
I would recommend this place,

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere