“Convenient to the Airport” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Park, Stay, and Go!
Ranked #3 of 58 hotels in Mississauga
Picton, Canada
“Convenient to the Airport”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2010

Good value for a hotel that is so close to the airport - the free parking, airport shuttle bus, internet, Movie Channel and breakfast are bonuses. I just wish that a hoptel chain that claims to be "green" did not use disposable cutlery and plates in the breakfast room. What a waste! There are a couple of restaurants within 10 minutes walk. It's a good place to overnight if you need to be close to the airport.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple

422 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Halifax, NS
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2010

Stayed at the hotel for a night between flights. Buffet was good in the morning but really crowded. We had a fire alarm over night which wasn't good but beds were pretty good and got a good night sleep until then. No restaurant but can go to other hotels located right next door for those services.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2010

Stay almost a week and was very pleased. The staff is very attentive and friendly. The rooms are typical Hampton Inn - roomy, clean, nicely appointed.

There are a couple of restaurants within walking distance so it is very convenient.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
ottawa, ontario
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2010

DON'T STAY HERE if you want to do "park and stay".
We stayed at hotel and left car at Park and Fly. Shuttle driver at time of car drop-off informed me to just ask for Hampton Inn area upon return from our trip.
Upon return we took the Park and Fly shuttle bus to the parking lot of 5,000 vehicles. I was informed there was no Hampton Inn area and drooped off in the middle of this lot to go looking for my car with all our luggage in tow. There was no phone to call the hotel but 11/2 hours later, I stood in front of a Park and Fly bus and insisted he call Hampton Inn as we stood frozen in the middle of the lot. The employee of Hampton was reluctant to listen to me and kept insisting I relax. Finally, 2 hours later, a Hampton shuttle driver came to drive us around lot to find our car. We were misinformed and totally frustrated!

• Stayed February 2010
Kitchener, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2009

We stayed one night at the hotel, when leaving on an early flight from Toronto International Airport the next morning.

Our room was HUGE. We had three people, and wanted three beds, so we booked a large suite. It included two beds (with the Hampton Inn exquisite bedding), plus a
pull-out couch, comfy chair with foot stool, large desk and office chair, fridge and microwave. Everything you could possibly want. It's too bad we weren't staying longer.

We were up early, for the 5:30 AM shuttle to the airport. Breakfast doesn't start until 6:00 AM so we missed out on what looked to be a good breakfast. Tea and coffee were available. But what I really wanted was hot chocolate, and the desk clerk was nice enough to get me some, which was very appreciated.

Shuttle to the airport was quick and efficient. We were there in minutes. All in all, a very good choice if you are staying overnight or even longer term.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with friends
iforgotwhereiam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2009

This is a very clean hotel. I checked in here because the previous hotel I had booked was very bad. In my years on the road I have figured out that hampton inn chain tends to be very reliable for getting a good room. This hotel I would say is above the standard for hampton inn, as well as many other hotel chains. The room is a bit more spacious that the typical hampton inn. The staff is all amazing. Not one of them were unpleasant in any way. All smiles, friendly, efficient, and seem to care about the property. I overheard the head of housekeeping talking to two new women. Appeared to be their first day. She told them we remove all linen every day for laundry. This included occupied rooms, unless requested that there not be any service by the guest. I can tell you not all hotels are like this. The room shows that everything is kept very clean. (I look very closely) I went down late one morning after breakfast service was finished. The woman running the breakfast area asked if I would like her to get me anything. She said she had already removed all the food, but she could go in back and get me something if I liked. Wow, that never happens. The only thing I can say about this hotel is if you are planning to do things in Toronto, it is a bit of a drive. If you need to be around the airport you are all set. Another note to show how the show is run here. I arrived very late. 100% booked hotel. I rented the very last room. If you can imagine the parking lot was full. As I was looking for a space a guy came out and said,"Are you looking for a parking space". He was from the hotel. He looked around for a second, then told me one minute, that he would move the hotel van and give me that space. As I was unloading I saw him driving all over looking to find a place for the van. I am truly amazed. I have stayed in 5 star rated hotels that couldn't be bothered to treat you like this property has treated me.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
Montreal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2009

This hotel was a nice surprise on our way back home. We had a suite (we were 4 adults and a baby) which was very spacious, clean and comfortable. A few minutes after we checked-in, reception called to make sure everything was allright. The attention to details is what we appreciated the most about this hotel. Beds were very comfortable, furniture beautiful and the amenities of the hotel were nice. Very nice exercise room and pool. The included breakfast was tasty and diversified, the best we've had in our 2 weeks trip. Our suite was 105$ for everyone, which was the best value out there.

If you plan to fly out and park at the airport, this hotel offers a great alternative. For 60$/week, client's parking is offered, including a free shuttle to next door's airport, which runs every 30 minutes. This saves alot vs Pearson's parking, or even Park 'N Fly, which was at the time of our stay 20$ more.

Only drawback is that this hotel charges parking to its customers while staying on site at 12$/car/day. It's understandable when you consider the proximity to the airport, but it's not downtown Toronto either...

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Toronto Airport? Share your experiences!