Only two negatives for us on a one-night visit to this hotel: no in-room safe and no bathrobes and slippers. Both would have been useful when we went down for a dip in the indoor pool. The pool was great for our circulation after a long flight.
We found the shuttle just as we exited the airport at Terminal 3. It was just across the road at a pillar marked C25. They run every 30 minutes and it is a 3-minute ride. Very efficient service and a gracious driver who loaded and unloaded our suitcases.
Our room was well lit and well appointed and the bed was comfortable. Though it overlooked the car park, we had a good, quiet night's sleep.
We found out that a "light complementary buffet dinner" is served Monday to Thursday from 5:30 pm to 7: 00 pm. The entree is different every evening. On Wednesday night there was soup, French Fries, pulled pork (chicken on Thursday) , a vegetarian pasta salad with grated cheese on the side, a make it yourself salad of Romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, diced red pepper and green onions, with a brownie and little mints for dessert. There was a varierty of soft drinks , juices, teas and excellent coffee. Wine or beer could be ordered for about $6 for a glass of wine and $4.50 for a beer. I think. We just had juice and water. There are restaurants in the Marriott and the Hilton Garden Hotel just next door if you stay on a weekend and there are take-in recommendations in the hotel information in the room, so you could have pizza or ethnic foods delivered to your room.
Another great feature of the hotel is the absence of bottled water. Instead there is lemon water and a fruit basket in the lobby. We filled our travel water bottles for our room.
Included with our room price was breakfast the next morning, an excellent variety of breakfast favourites, both healthy and unhealthy! The Toronto Star, The Wall Street Journal and a local paper were complimentary.
The good reviews for this hotel are well-earned.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Toronto Airport
- Hampton Inn & Suites Toronto Airport Hotel Mississauga
- Hampton Inn & Suites Toronto Airport Hotel
- Hampton Inn Mississauga
- Hampton Inn Toronto
- Mississauga Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Toronto Airport Mississauga, Ontario
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Toronto Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.