I made my reservation in March for a room (2QNS LRG STUDIO SOFA NOSMO) for my family of five for one night in transit in Toronto. After a day of travel we arrived at the hotel around 11 pm and we were surprised that our studio had been given and that we would get a room with two queen beds for our family of 5. We accept, as we are very tired and my little 8 year old daughter is very ill with a big fever.
Upon opening the door, a smell of smoke (non-smoking hotel) surprises us and we decided to ask for another room. Unfortunately, the person informed us that the hotel is full (sold out) and it is the only room left. We decided to cancel our stay and go elsewhere.
I bother to book several months in advance to be sure everything is correct. Usually, we have upgrade when rooms are not available, not otherwise. I am a HHonors member (silver) for a few years and I wanted as much as possible to stay in hotels from Hilton's chain.
Unfortunately, with this experience, I will not trust your chain. How to be sure that the booking will be met on arrival?
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Toronto Airport
- Hampton Inn & Suites Toronto Airport Hotel Mississauga
- Hampton Inn & Suites Toronto Airport Hotel
- Hampton Inn Mississauga
- Hampton Inn Toronto
- Mississauga Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Toronto Airport Mississauga, Ontario
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Toronto Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.