“Great food , .” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Miramichi, New Brunswick, Canada
“Great food , .”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Amazing service, great food. This was my first visit at Thai restaurant. I had the Chicken pad thai and vegetable soup....great taste...Went back the next day for dinner and had the green curry and soup...... great..

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Mississauga, Canada
“Amazingly healthy authentic Vietnamese Soup! mmmmmmm!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

After a long day at work I couldn't have asked for a better meal, totally unexpected...cause I thought Quality inn...hmmm...Well, I was wrong! Amazing Tom Yum soup and spring roll, worthy of a good neighborhood joint! And to top it off, my waitress Cindy served it with a beautiful smile n vibe! Looking forward to come eat here for the next couple of days, til I return to my home cooking, this is the best compromise!

Visited January 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Would you believe it?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I would have never thought that i could give a 4 out of 5 rating to the restaurant of an airport hotel... and yet, here we are, at Juno Mississauga!

The minus are definitely the location - you enter the lobby of a chain hotel turn right though a small door and you find yourself in the restaurant. The decor is VERY average, just some chairs and tables, although it is neat and clean.

The service is tilting the balance to the plus, the lady who seems to run the place was very very nice, helpful, checking on us regularly (but then again, we were the only table at the restaurant, having been there on a Monday night) and just very patient with the 18m kid that was running around and causing mayhem (my nephew, yes)

The food is the highlight of it all - the curries rival the ones from London (London United Kingdom that is), spicy but not too spicy, tasty to the max, just a pure ravishing buds experience. We also ordered a steak - unlikely place to have one, but once again, upside surprise here, meat was tender, tasty and cooked to perfection!

And the wonder of it all, is that a main costs you $10. Now thats a steal, even despite the decor!

I would def recommend to go with a group of friends or family, you will make your own atmosphere, will delight in the food and you wallet will thank you for it!

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kingston
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Breakfast is phenomenal and so is the rest of the food. The staff is fantastic, I will definitely eat here everytime I'm at the hotel.

Visited January 2013
Barrie, Ontario, Canada
“Excellent!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Amazing service, great food. I was over a month in between visits and they remembered my name and that I was a vegetarian. I eat here every time I visit Mississauga.

• Visited January 2013