“Great service, flavourful food, nice ambience for lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Oakville, Canada
“Great service, flavourful food, nice ambience for lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I had the prawn citrus salad, which they informed me could be substituted for chicken if I prefer. It was the tastiest, best cooked prawns I've ever had. The dressing was light, unusual and delicious. There were some candied walnuts and feta too. I went there for lunch with some girlfriends and even though we were there for several hours, the server didn't bug us or rush us...didn't even bring the bill until we asked for it, just like in Italy. I will definitely go back. If you want privacy there's a nice table tucked in behind the entrance.

• Visited January 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Great atmosphere with a cool vibe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Large party went to Saucy to kick off a new year and let me say that the server was great, always checking in and offered up nice descriptions and suggestions. The wine selection was great and buying wine by the bottle was presented table side. The food was really good and looked amazing. The chicken dish that I had was really good and warm despite the large number of people in our party.
The cheesecake that I had as my desert was outstanding!!! I would totally recommend it!! The sorbe was also a real winner!

• Visited January 2013
Old Greenwich, Connecticut
“Great food with the feel of an urban bistro”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

I have been once to Saucy, and will definitely go back. It's not ideal for kids, but we took our toddler. The simple pasta marinara they made for him was quite delicious (yes, I tried!), but still simple enough for a baby's palette. My husband and I both enjoyed our meals very much and can't wait to go back. We moved here from Los Angeles, and Saucy has the feel of the kinds of places we loved to go to back in LA.

Toronto, Canada
“SAUCY!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

Love going to Saucy. We live nearby and this is usually the default place we end up in the Hinterland Who's Who of Mississauga dining. Tandoori chicken app along with the Wild Mushroom are both excellent. Variety of Pizza and Pasta dishes and excellent daily specials. The only con is the inflated wine prices. If you fancy sparkling, they actually charge $51 for the Codorniu ($10.50 at the LCBO - almost 500% markup??). Service is always friendly and attentive.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Westerville, Ohio
“Great Place, Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

This was my second vist to Saucy Bistro and the first time for dinner. The seafood linguine was very delicious and had plenty of shrimp, clams and mussels. I ate in the bar area and the bartender kept a close eye on my every need. The dessert was a caramel/vanilla ice cream. Nothing special but the port I ordered with it was great. Will definitely return when I am up that way again.

• Visited May 2012