“enjoyable evening” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Ontario
“enjoyable evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

We were staying in the area for a few days and checked this restaurant out --thanks to tripadvisor. The food and service are excellent --every course was very well done. We tend to often be disappointed with restaurant food, being "foodies" who love to cook at home.
It also has a BYOB policy which helps with the overall cost of dinner considerably -- since we like very good wines, dining out can get expensive. Highly recommend the Bistro Narra

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Toronto, Canada
“Great Neighborhood Bistro !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Went for lunch last Friday.. it was a prix fixe menu for $25 which they were offering for the month of January. Was pleasantly surprised, the food presentation and taste was excellent. Also the portion size was ample and the service was very good. I will definitely be going back. They are now offering a prix fixe menu on weekends for $32 with more choices.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Didn't expect such great food in a strip mall.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised to find a great gem right in my own area. The food was beautifully presented and the prices were very reasonable. I ate brunch twice in as many days and definitely think this is my new go to breakfast place on the weekends.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mississauga, Canada
“Hit and Miss!?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I had been waiting for a chance to taste test what people had been raving about Bistro Narra. Here is the verdict: Food was excellent in taste and well presented, not to mention it's reasonable price for an upscale restaurant. That being said however, customer service needs improvement as they were understaffed on a sunday evening with approximately 25 people in the room. Two servers on the floor and 4 people in the kitchen. I'm not sure if that's supposed to be enough employees in proportion to the number of patrons. Our server was inattentive but friendly. She's probably new so I'd give her the benefit of the doubt.

I so wanted to give them five stars but, I want to be forthright about my whole experience.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
mississauga
“First time there”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Several of my friends had told me about this new restaurant, Narra, in Mississauga, and today I paid my first visit for lunch. We had a fabulous goulash soup followed by the daily salad ( warm ) and both were excellent. Overall, the menu seemed most interesting but we were still in our post-Holiday diet modes. These will end soon enough, and we look forward to sampling more of their cuisine then.

Service was good.

Only drawback was that the front, where we were sitting, was drafty when the doors opened.

Otherwise, two thumbs up! We'll be back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere