“Super fun place” 3 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
5 attraction reviews
“Super fun place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Went to Scooters for a graduation trip. Never knew how to roller skate but learned very fast. Items are very expensive. I only bought a Fanta and it cost me $2.75. I had fun but I hated the food prices.

Visited June 2013

Toronto, Canada
“AMAZING TIME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I had the best time of my life. The staff, the experience, everything about the place is second to none. I came with my husband for the first time and fell in love and now I bring my kids there. It is an amazing place for a date, quality time, fitness or family fun! I would reccomend this place to everyone!!!

Visited June 2013
Aurora, Canada
“Gone down hill.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Price goes up and the value for the entertainment goes down.Lowsy music to skate to,not enough staff to enforce the rules,same boring nite.Nothing new,nothing ever changes.
Owners dont seem to care.Have a customer suggestion box and find out what the paying peaple really want.
I have found other things to do and places to spend my entertainment dollars.
Hung up the skates.

Visited December 2012
Toronto, Ontario
“Something different”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Fun times, good for kids birthdays. I took my two daughters there they loved it so much they went again with a group of friends then out for pizza.

Visited August 2012
Oakville, ontario
212 attraction reviews
“Good Place For Roller Skaating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

See this place promoted on the TV from time to time. Has been a local roller skating place for years aand is poplar place for young people. Good clean fun for tthe whole family!

Visited June 2012