“Good Food at Fair Price” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Meaford, Canada
“Good Food at Fair Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

MY wife and I enjoyed the tasty Thai food with good service as well. A little hard to find in a hidden location ina Plaza but worth it.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

79% Recommend
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
“Used to be our Favorite place for Pad Thai”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

We used to visit this place at least once every 2 weeks for years but after our last number of visits I do not think we will ever go back again to the Dundas location. The food quality and taste has changed drastically. Compare the Pad Thai at other Bamboo Legend locations and you'll see exactly what I mean. The Pad Thai was so bad at this location (The noodles were starchy...almost burnt like in flavour. The sauce is not the same as it once was awarded for not to mention the chicken is of a very poor quality...certainly not the Grade A they advertise) that we actually now order from Bamboo Legend in Oakville Third Line as the food is of a much better quality and taste. Not sure if the cooks changed places or what but even though it's much further for us to drive to Oakville we will have to do it if we want the quality and taste Bamboo Legend was once known for...Very disappointing.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Just the kind of place you're always hoping to find...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Last night was our first time at Bamboo Legend. We took my father for dinner, and were so charmed by this place. The service was very inviting, and cordial. Everything we ordered was very tasty. Things take a bit of time to come out, but everything was fresh and well prepared, so it was worth the wait.

It's a true family run restaurant, with the couple running the kitchen, and their daughter, Vivian running the front of the house. Vivian was friendly and gracious. We went on a Saturday evening, so it wasn't totally packed, but apparently it is a lunchtime favourite. They are located to close to the Cineplex, so it's perfect before or after a movie. They've another location in Port Credit, which is run by the family's son.

I'm always looking for family run businesses which try go the extra mile to please their customers. Bamboo Lounge is just that sort of place. We will definitely be coming back.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
SE USA
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Found on Trip Advisor while staying in Mississauga for business.

Excellemt service............ and spectacular food. I enjoyed 2 of the Thai Curry Entrees........ (1 to go) ...... they spiced up perfectly for my taste. Mango Sring Roll a very nice fresh change.

Will be back !!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
“ADDICTED”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Every food in the menu is absolutely delicious. I love the spices, freshness, and taste of each one. I usually order the Vietnamese Fried Rice and I always get it medium spicy, no chicken. My mom and sister ordered the coconut soup and spicy seafood platter and they were soo good!!! Spicy but it was soo good I can't stop eating! Great service, kind people especially the mature lady. I walked in for pick up one hot summer day and she gave me a glass of water. Highly recommend this place! I keep coming back. Addicted.

• Visited April 2013