This is a very nice hotel with all the features you'd expect at this level: True, the suites are somewhat small...but the layout makes the most of the space and I find it more than large enough. Quiet HVAC under-window unit; with the constant overflys coming into nearby Pearson Airport, I almost wish the unit was noisier to mask it. The Mediterranean motif in the lobby carries over into the rooms, without overdoing it. Queen bed between matched nightstands with lamps, desk with lamp and dresser with LCD TV that swivels for viewing from bedroom and sitting room, sitting room has couch, end table with lamp, coffee table and floor lamp. Adequate number and placement of AC outlets for electronics. All lamps using incandescent bulbs rather than harsher CFLs - a nice touch. Bathroom up-to-date with super-hot water on demand and great water pressure on my (3rd) floor. Lobby and lounge/restaurant on ground floor, adequate parking and good location just outside Mississauga, with other food and entertainment options within walking distance. Staff are friendly and capable, and are (like the area itself) from all over the globe. I will be here multiple days and will enjoy it.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Inn Mississauga / Toronto West Hotel Mississauga
- Monte Carlo Inn Mississauga / Toronto West Hotel
- Monte Carlo Hotel Mississauga
- Monte Carlo Inn Mississauga / Toronto West Ontario
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Monte Carlo Inn Mississauga / Toronto West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.