I picked it up as it was supposed to be a great place, found it overpriced for what it is. room i had was the same as something you would find in a 2 star or less hotel. If your not planning on staying in your room much its probably okay, but i would never spend the money again, may as well have gone to a HOJO's. plus, i know this is a petty complaint, but it was the only place i've ever been that screwed up TV, had a weird system to change channels, made it very awkward to use. not to mention it is an airport hotel, so you get to hear them all night.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Inn Mississauga / Toronto West Hotel
- Monte Carlo Inn Mississauga / Toronto West Hotel Mississauga
- Monte Carlo Hotel Mississauga
- Monte Carlo Inn Mississauga / Toronto West Ontario
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Budget Places, Orbitz, Venere, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Monte Carlo Inn Mississauga / Toronto West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.