It was a nice and economic hotel- too bad about the location! When I booked, I was taking the train to Toronto, and my husband was going to drive to meet me the next day, at which point we'd move to this motel in Mississauga. Well, hubby's car broke down and he couldn't come, and I would have had to eat the cancellation fees by that point. And that's when I learned there were only two buses that run anywhere near this motel (one of which doesn't run on weekends), which is right off the 401 and admittedly quite convenient for driving. Additionally, taxis to anywhere central in Mississauga were extremely expensive.
The motel itself was nice and basic- not exceptional, but clean, air conditioned, and provided the necessities for a good price. Admittedly I was the idiot that stayed at a Motel 6 with no car, but the location really wound up being a pain in the backside in terms of doing basically anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and visit our newly renovated property with flat screen TVs, modern style bathrooms, environmental friendly floors and a very cool European chic style : our new Phoenix concept! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Motel 6 Toronto Mississauga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Toronto - Mississauga #1910 Hotel Mississauga
- Motel 6 Mississauga
- Motel Six Mississauga
- Mississauga Motel 6
- Mississauga Motel Six
- Motel 6 Toronto Mississauga Ontario