“Good business location, expected Courtyard experience” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale

Save Saved
You added Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7015 Century Avenue, Mississauga, Ontario L5N 7K2, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #23 of 58 Hotels in Mississauga
Waterloo, Canada
“Good business location, expected Courtyard experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

My 2nd visit to this hotel since May 2012, not much has changed

Good location - not too far from most Mississauga places
Free wi-fi, parking
Good rate @ $71/night, qualified for Marriott promotion also

Minor issue
It was a very snowy night so the contractor truck was busy clearing snow, but there aren't enough parking spots so I kind of have to push my car into partial snowbank to park

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
JerryHung,
Thank you for your review and return visit with us at Courtyard Mississauga. We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the frustrations you encountered with parking your vehicle. We're happy to hear you had an enjoyable stay otherwise and we hope you'll visit us again soon. Thank you again for your review.

David Hopper, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

I stayed here recently while visiting a friend. It was a pleasant stay at a great price. Next time I am back in Mississauga, which is about every 4 months, I will probably stay there again. The staff were very professional and very helpful. I asked for a quiet room and that is what I got!

Room Tip: I stayed in room 404 and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
homesoonbut1st,
Thank you for sharing your Courtyard Mississauga experience. It's fantastic to know our friendly staff and quiet accommodations made for a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Kingston, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Stayed at this hotel last week for a one night stay. The hotel staff is very accommodating as they made sure out request for feather free room was taken care of. Excellent location allows the guest to enjoy a little bit of the city. We had a great stay. Thank you.

Stayed January 2014
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Mariam H,
Thank you for writing a review from your visit to Courtyard Mississauga. We're Pleased to know you enjoyed your stay and found our staff accommodating to your requests. Please plan to visit us again soon and continue to acquaint yourself with all that our city has to offer. Thank you again.

Bronx, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

I stayed here for Caribana August 1st - August 5th 2013. It was a nice, clean and relaxing hotel room. I thought the pillows were a little too high and the food downstairs was overpriced. There aren't many eateries within a 10 minute drive so you're basically forced to eat the highly priced food, which wasn't all that great.The parking lot always had a space, even when I came home late at night. Be aware though, it is a half an hour drive into downtown Toronto which made for a rough commute after Caribana festivities. Great price though - I paid $305 for 4 nights. Near to the highway so it was easy to travel around Mississauga and Toronto. No issues with the staff. They did what they had to do. There is a nice pool but I didn't get a chance to go in. There's free WIFI but it was spotty upstairs in our room, i think i was on the 5th floor.

Room Tip: Chose a room that faces the parking lot (even numbered). Make sure there's a microwave and fridg...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Janice N,
We appreciate you selecting Courtyard Mississauga during Caribana, and we thank you for writing a review. It's great to know you that our clean accommodations made for a comfortable stay. We're sorry for the areas we fell short of exceeding your expectations. We value you as our guest and hope you'll visit us again in the future. Thank you once again for writing.

Linz, Austria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

I stayed on the 5th floor next to the highway which is not good for my sleep since I am a little sensitive about noise. I should have known that this is a sign because the first thing I noticed when I walked in the room was the ear plugs on the side table :-)
Pretty standard room with a fridge and a clean bathroom and bed. That's all I care about.
4 stars because of the noise. Next time I just have to ask for a different room.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, December 25, 2013
flindstroem,
Thank you for writing a review and sharing feedback from your stay with us at Courtyard Mississauga. I'm sorry to hear about the noise disturbances you encountered during your stay and any resulting inconveniences. We're glad you found our clean accommodations to meet your satisfaction. We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest again in the future. Thank you once again for writing.

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

I was in a 2 day training session at a hotel a couple minutes away, but I am a Marriott Gold member (although again never acknowledged at check-in or out) The CbyM Meadowvale is situated in an industrial complex right off highway 401. The rooms are spacious, well appointed & modern amenities. The bed is very comfortable and affords a good nights sleep. Internet is very fast - not like most other Marriott's that I have stayed in, a pleasant surprise. Didn't use the facilities, but they appeared to be well maintained and modern. Parking is ample and shared with the Residence Inn. The only drawback was some of the cleanliness. I found not 1, not 2, not 3 but several long black hairs in the bathtub/shower. (I have short blonde spiked hair). Not a super big deal because the shower washed them away - it just makes you wonder what else is dirty that you don't see/notice. Would this cause me to stay away from this or any other CbyM location? Definitely not, a minor pester. A good quality hotel in the industrial area of Meadowvale Mississauga you will be happy if you stay here.

Room Tip: Try to get an even numbered room, so you are not facing the Highway 401 where you may hear the passi...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Alan N,
Thank you for sharing feedback from your experience with us at Courtyard Mississauga. We're happy to have had you as our guest during your 2 day training session, and we're pleased to know our spacious accommodations, fast internet service, and comfortable accommodations were well suited for your travels. I sincerely apologize that the cleanliness of your bathtub/shower was not met with our excellence in service. I have shared your comments with our housekeeping staff in order to make improvements. We value you as our guest and hope you'll have an opportunity to visit us again soon. Thanks again.

Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

Nice hotel, great staff. Close to lots of restaurants. Decent free wifi in the building and nice lobby area to work in the evening.
Wish Marriott had free coffee in the morning, but other than that a great place to stay.
I will stay again when on business travel in the area.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
G_Diel,
We appreciate you selecting Courtyard Mississauga while traveling on business, and thank you for writing a review. It's great to hear our hotel, friendly staff, and close proximity to many restaurants made for an enjoyable stay. Your feedback is important to us as guest satisfaction is our highest priority. We look forward to your return visit the next time you travel to the area. Thank you again for writing.

David Hopper, General Manager

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale? Share your experiences!