I was impressed with the clean modern appearance when first walking in. When I did check in, the guy was friendly, and accommodated my request for a room not facing the highway. The only issue I had was a lot of the staff did not wear name tags, and I think this is important, when working with the public. The lobby is nicely decorated and comfortable if you want a place to sit. They even have private areas with tvs if you want. The pool is small, but clean and well maintained. The food area is pricey and as this is in a business area, I guess this is how they get the guests. There is a breakfast place not too far (don't remember the name though). The room itself was clean and modern and while the beds were too hard for my liking, they weren't that bad. I would stay here again if in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale Hotel Mississauga
- Courtyard By Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale Hotel
- Courtyard Mississauga
- Mississauga Courtyard
- Courtyard Toronto Mississauga Meadowvale
- Courtyard By Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale Ontario
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.