“Great Value & Great Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale

Save Saved
You added Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7015 Century Avenue, Mississauga, Ontario L5N 7K2, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #22 of 58 hotels in Mississauga
Kitchener, Canada
“Great Value & Great Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Quick Summary:
Great hotel at a great location with many things close by. It certainly served its purposes for my stay. Rooms are very well kept and modern with great amenities. I had a balcony in my room and I highly recommend it.

Rooms:
- clean
- great layout
- All the needed amenities
- good sized fridge with coffee/tea maker
- very comfortable beds, great bedding and clean

Bathroom:
- large bathroom
- large shower, good water pressure, multifunction shower head
- plenty of towels with green services (reuse towels or get new ones)

Con:
- my only negative comment is the guests that were around me were extremely loud until the early morning hours. I'm aware the hotel can't do much about this but they in the morning when I was leaving my room I did see a sign warning guests of high volume levels that will result in additional fees or being asked to leave the hotel.

Room Tip: The rooms are great but I recommend if you request one with a balcony.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
djigz,
Thank you writing a review about your stay with us at Courtyard Mississauga. I’m glad you enjoyed your stay and found the cleanliness of the rooms, comfortable accommodations, and the location well suited for your travel needs. . I appreciate your feedback and apologize for the noisy disturbances you encountered during your visit. We value you as our guest and hope that you'll visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

131 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
kingston on canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

stayed one night on fri may 10 2013, i was competing sat at marcellinus school in mississauga, when i booked the hotel i was told by the front desk clerk that the shuttle would be running and since i was within my 5 km radius i could get a shuttle there. it was the main reason i booked the hotel.My daughter and i arrived fri night in the terrential downpour and when got to the hotel was told there was no shuttle on sat.i was very angry. i made my point very clear to the front desk lady, later got a call stating that the hotel manager would pay for a taxi for us to get where we need to on sat morning.i am very grate ful for him doing that, if his staff would of known the rules about shuttle all would have been avoided in the first place. the little cafe wasnt good no variety, and location was bad if you didnt drive.I will not go back next year.i would like to say if you need any travel info ask juan at the front desk as he is very good with that stuff.and was helpful. at least my problem was fixed and solved, but due to location and lack of good food i will not go back.i will say the rooms are clean and seemed ok for the price.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
petrina d,
Thank you for writing a review. I sincerely apologize for any frustrations you experienced with the shuttle schedule. I’m glad we were able to resolve this issue and accommodate your transportation requests. I appreciate you acknowledging our clean accommodations and Juan’s helpful service, even though the location and onsite Bistro did not meet your expectations. We appreciate our guests taking the time to provide us with positive feedback as well as opportunities for improvement. We value you as our guest and hope you’ll give us another chance the next time you’re in the area. Thank you again for writing.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Stayed here for a night because I needed to get out of the house for a night.

As a Marriott Platinum member I was upgraded to a room with a Jacuzzi. It was certainly a very relaxing thing to have.

Everything was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the internet service was decent.

The pool was very nice as well.

Didn't eat at the hotel but it appeared that the majority of breakfast stuff was nuked as seems to be the case with most Courtyards nowadays.

I would definitely return and/or recommend this hotel

• Stayed May 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
cober6711,
We appreciate your review and recommendations of our great hotel to future travelers. We’re glad you had a relaxing stay and found the accommodations clean and comfortable. Thank you again for selecting the Courtyard Mississauga Meadowvale and sharing your experience. We hope you’ll visit us again soon.

Calgary, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

The lobby is nice and newly renovated, the rooms are slightly dated however the bed is very comfortable. I am really not one to complain and am usually easily pleased. This being said, when you are staying on a business trip and chose a hotel based on a few details that have been overstated on the website, it can make a week seem very long. The gym consists of one poorly mintained elliptical, one stair stepper, two treadmills, a recumbent bike and some old school weight machines. There are no free weights like the website states. (Whoever they hired to take their pictures for the website was well worth the money!) There is no space to do a work out that does not involve the cardio machines and I have had to resort to working out in my room, where there is more floor area than in the gym! The pool is small and the hottub does not appear particularly clean or inviting. My room still contained a past visitors personal toilettries, however was lacking some generally standard hotel supplied items (shampoo and conditioner?). Overall, I would likely not spend more than one night here again and am not looking forward to my remaining 3 nights...

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Calgarygirl6,
Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us at the Courtyard Mississauga Meadowvale. I sincerely apologize for the difficulties you encountered during your stay and for failing to meet your expectations in all areas. The little details definitely do make a trip and we regret we missed the mark during your stay. Your feedback provides many areas that we can work on in order to improve our guest experience. We appreciate your feedback on these areas and hope you will return and see our improvements. Thank you again

Port Elgin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

My husband and I spent one night at the hotel which happened to be 18 minutes to our destination the next day. Location was great for us and the value for a nights stay was excellent. The main lobby was newly renovated with a Bistro, bar and a place you can get Starbucks coffee. To the one side of the Bistro they have a little convenience store that has drinks, munchies, frozen dinners etc that can be purchased. The staff were very friendly at check in and check out. Rooms were very clean compared to other hotels I have recently stayed in and the beds were very comfortable. Location of the hotel was tucked away in a little industrial area. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay there again. Thanks

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
London, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

We stayed at the Meadowvale location due to its proximity to a meeting venue. The room was spacious and comfortable. Very Clean. Check-in and Check out was fast and convenient. They recently renovated their bar and breakfast area - and there were a number of kinks to be worked out. The billing system was down so everything was written down on paper and we never got the bill total until checkout. The bar being in the dining area now means you must get your drink and move to the lounge area or sit in chairs/tables designed for breakfast. I think some more rethink is required on this set up. I was also charged for bottled water that I did not take.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Public Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you, Karen L, for writing a review. Based on your comments, we believe you accidentally wrote your response to the wrong hotel. You may have meant to select Courtyard Mississauga Airport. We appreciate you as a Courtyard patron, and we hope you'll continue to be our guest. Thanks again.
Ontario, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Spent one night at this property while attending a conference at the Hotel next door.

Overall the property is clean and the lobby appears to be newly renovated. The rooms also clean and supposedly renovated appeared dated. Beds are some what a subjective topic, but I found them okay. However, I prefer beds at the Hilton family of Hotels.

I would stay at the property again, but not for an extended stay.

Room Tip: Request a parking lot view, so you don't get as much noise from the Highway.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Grumpy2469,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us at Courtyard. I'm glad you liked our property and found it to be a good location for your conference. Should your travels bring you back to our area, we hope you'll stay with us again.
Vali Glover

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale? Share your experiences!