The lobby is nice and newly renovated, the rooms are slightly dated however the bed is very comfortable. I am really not one to complain and am usually easily pleased. This being said, when you are staying on a business trip and chose a hotel based on a few details that have been overstated on the website, it can make a week seem very long. The gym consists of one poorly mintained elliptical, one stair stepper, two treadmills, a recumbent bike and some old school weight machines. There are no free weights like the website states. (Whoever they hired to take their pictures for the website was well worth the money!) There is no space to do a work out that does not involve the cardio machines and I have had to resort to working out in my room, where there is more floor area than in the gym! The pool is small and the hottub does not appear particularly clean or inviting. My room still contained a past visitors personal toilettries, however was lacking some generally standard hotel supplied items (shampoo and conditioner?). Overall, I would likely not spend more than one night here again and am not looking forward to my remaining 3 nights...
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale Hotel Mississauga
- Courtyard By Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale Hotel
- Courtyard Mississauga
- Mississauga Courtyard
- Courtyard Toronto Mississauga Meadowvale
- Courtyard By Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale Ontario
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.