I'm normally a big fan of Marriott, and their affiliate chains. This place was an average room rate, and fell a bit short of my expectations. Beware of the hot tub, the chemicals they use in there smell like paint thinner to the point of being noxious, had to bail out after 2 or 3 minutes. The pool was fine though. The shower at the pool level is ice cold, so shower in your room before you go to the pool, if possible. The Lounge was brutally expensive, I bought a round of 5 drinks for me and my colleagues, and it totalled $77.00 before tip, so pick up some bevvies at the booze-mart nearby, and avoid getting stiffed in the lounge. The service is pretty slow as well. Most of the food they do there is micro-waved, so if you are in a hurry to get to a meeting, just hit Timmy's on the way. The bed was definitely not as comfortable as most Marriott's, pillows as well, so if you want soft, or back comfort, you might not get it here. My first morning they knocked on my door for my wake up call, because they said my phone wasn't working. But they didn't tell maintenance about it, because it was still out of order when I got back that day, so I had to fix it myself. They do provide earplugs, because you are right next to the freeway, and underneath the airlines approach line to the airport, so if you need quiet to sleep, don't bank on it either. And the front desk is usually understaffed for the traffic flow, and can be very slow. A safe location, close to airport and the 401, so a reasonable business stayover, but no big deal. Oh yeah, beware the cabbies in the Black cabs, they drive psychotic, and get ticked off when you try to pay with a Credit Card, they are obviously skimming from the Gov't because they made us pay cash twice, out of the five trips we took.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale Hotel Mississauga
- Courtyard By Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale Hotel
- Courtyard Mississauga
- Mississauga Courtyard
- Courtyard Toronto Mississauga Meadowvale
- Courtyard By Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale Ontario
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.