“Excellent value in Mississauga near YYZ airport” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale

Save Saved
You added Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7015 Century Avenue, Mississauga, Ontario L5N 7K2, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #17 of 58 hotels in Mississauga
Orleans, Ontario
“Excellent value in Mississauga near YYZ airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for one night in early January ... relatively new property with great lobby lounge, restaurant and open area concept. It's nothing fancy food-wise, but enough hot food ordered at a counter with bar and several flat screens in the lobby. Hotel gym is standard fare for a value chain hotel. Hotel is 15 mins from YYZ T1 and T3 with cabs out front or less than 5 minutes away.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
WJR-041,
Thank you for writing a review. We're glad you stayed with us at Courtyard and had a pleasant visit. Please plan to visit us again the next time your travels bring you to Toronto. Safe travels.

123 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

What can I say. Predictable Marriott Courtyard Inn quality. Nothing too fancy, but the rooms are clean and spacious. Price is moderate and the value is excellent. Location convenient if you need to stay a night after arriving at Pearson Airport and are driving West.

• Stayed January 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Allan S,
Thank you for writing about your experience with us at Courtyard. We appreciate your business, and we're glad to have had you as our guest. I'm pleased to know that you enjoyed our hotel and found our rooms clean and comfortable. We welcome you to come and stay with us again.
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Stayed for two nights after Christmas for a hockey tournament. This is the 2nd time we've used this hotel and it meets expectation for Courtyards. Front desk is always good, rooms are quiet and clean.

We stayed on a AAA/CAA that included breakfast for two. Breakfast was ok, but we sort of customized the order on the 2nd day so it took a long time to be ready... wish they had warned us of that.

The pool was very high in chlorine content- almost made it hard to breathe and the kids couldnt stay as long as they wanted. I did not recall this from first visit, so may have just been an anomaly.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
b0bg,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate having you and your family stay with us at Courtyard. I'm glad to hear that you've stayed with us before, and I'm pleased you like our hotel and staff. I apologize for the pool being uncomfortable for the kids. We do impose daily water testing, but I'll discuss this matter with our staff. I appreciate your feedback in all manners concerning our service and hospitality. We hope you and your family will continue to stay with us when traveling to the Toronto area.
Farmington, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

We were there for 3 nights, with my Daughter's hockey team. We came in at 9:30 am on Friday, just to drop off our luggage while on the way to the rink. The front desk people, instead, found us a clean room so we could check in and be done with it. I appreciated the thoughtfulness, they did not have to make the effort.
We were in a 2 double bed room, on the 6th floor. The room was spacious and nicely decorated. the beds were comfortable and had an assortment of pillows, of differing softness. Everything was clean and felt fresh.
The lobby is inviting and comfortable. It was nice to have the avaiability for light meal options, in their cafe. Most of the time we went out, but on one occasion we just did not feel like it so tried their chicken caesar wrap. It was satisfying and so much easier than being forced to go out.
All in all, I give this property solid reviews and would stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
drpad,
Thank you for taking a moment to write a review about your stay with us at Courtyard. We're glad you and your family enjoyed your visit, and we're pleased you liked our clean, comfortable rooms. I'm glad you liked our great staff too! Please come and visit us again soon.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

I spent 6 nights at this hotel the other week. The staff are courteous and friendly. The rooms are fine. The bed was comfortable. I was concerned that facing the 401 I would be kept up by traffic, but surprisingly, this was not the case. The hotel actually has ear plugs just in case. The hot tub and pool were great too!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
nermal88,
It's great to hear from you. We appreciate your kind comments, and we're glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm pleased to hear that you liked our comfortable beds and friendly staff. We enjoyed having you as our guest and hope you'll have another opportunity to visit us again.
canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

These guys really know what to do. We stayed overnight, didnt feel like going 'out' for dinner, so stayed and had munchies and wine in the lobby bar/restaurant. It's not a sit down, get served kinda place, but noticed that people were sitting at bar, at tables, chatting, laughing. It was fine./ Just needed a little 'ambience' in the sense that too bad the overhead chandelier couldn't have been dimmed a bit. But everything is clean, rooms are quiet, great coffee (starbucks) real time saver to stay here. everything is convenient.
I will be back again in spring and will recommend to others.

Room Tip: this time there were some sort of fishing or outdoor convention attendees who were having 'room...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
debdoestravel,
Thank you for taking a moment and writing a review about your stay with us at Courtyard. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us, and we're glad you were able to relax in the lounge and enjoy the fun atmosphere. I'm pleased you liked our clean, quiet rooms, Starbucks coffee, and friendly staff. We look forward to seeing you in the Spring. Safe travels.
Vali Glover, General Manager
Bonney Lake, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

The ODD number rooms face the highway, there is ZERO sound blocking in the outside walls/windows. Upon walking into my room, there were two pairs of earplugs on the nightstand with the sign that says, "If it our wish that your stay here be relaxing and restful. If you are a light sleeper, Earplugs are provided for your comfort."

I went back to the front desk and asked to be moved to an even number room, he was unwilling to do so. So the first thing I did when I got back to my room was to book room at another hotel for the rest of the week. I went back down to the front desk to let them know I was checking out early the following morning because of the noise and the previous person's unwillingness to help, the person at the desk was not surprised. Apparently I'm not the first person to mention this.

I won't be back here, and I'm going to make sure that the rest of my team knows to avoid this hotel too. (Our local office is just across the highway, so we have many people staying in the area fairly regularly.)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
John L,
Thank you for writing a review. We appreciate having had you as our guest. Your satisfaction is important to us, so I'm glad I was able to reach out to you in a personal e-mail. Thank you.
Vali Glover, General Manager

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale? Share your experiences!