“Great place to be while renovating” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale

Save Saved
You added Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale to your Saves list
Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7005 Century Avenue, Mississauga, Ontario L5N 7K2, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #4 of 58 Hotels in Mississauga
Mississauga
“Great place to be while renovating”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

I had a very pleasant 6 days at the Residence Inn in Meadowvale , Mississauga while renovating my new home. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The reception staff had lots of information and very professional. The suite I had was a queen with a sofa bed. It was very roomy and I made use of the kitchen facilities while there.
The breakfast selection was different each morning, and the ladies in the kitchen were very helpful. Maryim was especially helpful., Always ready with the hot water for tea. I Would use this hotel again.

Room Tip: I liked looking out on the highway, I could see before I left what the traffic situation was.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Mississuagatraveller,
We appreciate you choosing to stay with us during the renovation of your home, and we thank you for sharing feedback from your experience. It's great to hear our staff provided excellent service and our accommodations and breakfast selection met your satisfaction. I will be certain to share your kind comments with Maryim on her attentive service and hospitality. We hope you'll visit us again at Residence Inn Mississauga.

David Hopper, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Norman, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

I am extremely impressed with Shawn, who has been with the hotel since it opened 12 years ago. I actually stayed at the hotel next door, the Marriott Courtyard. However, when I woke up at 5 am, and the Courtyard did not have any coffee until 630am, I was disappointed. I walked next door to the Residence Inn, and Shawn opened the door. They were serving coffee. Since that experience, every morning I would walk across the parking lot, Shawn would open the door, and I was able to get my coffee. Because of Shawn, I would come back and stay with the Residence Inn. I find it very disappointing that the Courtyard does not care enough about "early morning" customers to provide the complimentary coffee.....That is very "short-sighted".....Save $50-100 a day and not serve coffee, and loose a customer that was spending over $600 to stay at their hotel.....Makes sense to me.....

Room Tip: If you are an early morning riser, don't stay at the Courtyard next door, until they bring the f...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Walt J,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to recognize Shawn on the excellent service he delivered. I will be certain to pass along your compliments and award him with a special commendation for his sincere hospitality. We hope to have you as our guest at the Residence Inn the next time you travel to Mississauga. Thank you again for writing.

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

I am a frequent visitor to the Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale due to my business travels. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. I find the staff very friendly and professional. I receive a warm greeting each time I arrive--usually late Sunday night by Sean. One cold morning when my rental car would not start, the hotel manager assisted me (using his car and cables) to jump-start the rental. Along with their warm smiles, these are just examples of the friendly service this courteaous hotel staff provides. When in the Missisauga area, this is where I choose to stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
W H,
We appreciate your continued patronage and thank you for writing a review from your Residence Inn Mississauga experience. It’s fantastic to know we consistently deliver excellent service for your business travels. I look forward to sharing your compliments with our staff and I will be certain to recognize Sean with a special commendation for his warm hospitality. Please continue to make us your number one choice hotel when traveling to Mississauga. Thank you again for your review and patronage.

Linz, Austria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

I have been here before and I can't complain. The hotel is close to stores and restaurants and not too far from downtown Toronto. Fridge, hair dryer, laundry room, TV, A/C and pretty much everything you need on a business trip. I would stay here again.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Flindstroem,
We appreciate your review and return visit with us at Residence Inn Mississauga. We’re pleased to hear that our location and amenities provide all the essentials for your business travels. Please plan to stay with us again on your next trip to the area. Thank you again for writing.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Despite the bitter cold, we were greeted with a warm smile and caring attiude at the front desk by Gul. That gracious feeling gave warm and a return smile on a bitter cold 31 degree below zero wind chill. not doubt I will be back

Room Tip: rooms facing the courtyard are quieter.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
R D,
We're happy to hear from you! Thank you for sharing feedback from your stay with us at Residence Inn Mississauga. It's great to hear our staff's warm hospitality made for an enjoyable stay. I will be certain to share your kind comments with Gul. Thank you again for writing. We look forward to your return visit.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

I have visited here lots of time and the staff became very familiar with me. They are serving very good light dinner. Sometimes they serve Indian food too. Reception is also very good they provide all information regarding the local places and the preferred way.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, January 25, 2014
AkshayaDelhi,
Thank you for your review and continued patronage with us at Residence Inn Mississauga. It's fantastic to hear all the aspects that consistently make for an enjoyable stay. We hope to welcome you back as our guest again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Whitby, Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

On January 7th, the inn experienced a major water line rupture that flooded the ground level throughout most of the building. The staff handled things very quickly and effectively, and immediately brought in a large crew of outside contractors to deal with the plumbing, flooring and other issues. In spite of very challenging circumstances, the entire staff, including the General Manager Mr. Hopper, the lady at the Reception desk, and the person working in the dining room area, all went out of their way to ensure that no important services were interrupted, and that the guests were kept well informed and were treated exceptionally well. This was all done with a very positive and welcoming attitude, in spite of the very trying circumstances. They even brought in many pizzas for the hotel guests to share as this was unfolding. I was exteremely impressed with how this difficult situation was handled by the entire team.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
ajeffs,
Thank you for sharing your positive reflections from your experience with us at Residence Inn Mississauga. We greatly appreciate your recognition of our staff's excellence in service during such challenging circumstances. We strive to provide our guests with the exceptional service, and we're pleased to hear you were impressed with the way our team handled the situation. I look forward to sharing your complimentary feedback with our team and thank you once again for writing. We hope to extend our hospitality to you again in the near future.

David Hopper, General Manager

Been to Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale? Share your experiences!