“Amazing Food, Terrible Service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 1,253 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Vegan
Dining options: Reservations
Description: 100% raw ingredients are organic and harvested sustainably and the food is fabulous (I am only a customer, not related in any way to the restaurant)
Toronto, Canada
“Amazing Food, Terrible Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Well as most people have already mentioned, the service is terrible. On two occasions we actually waited about 15 minutes just to be seated and then another 15 minutes for someone to take our drink order. Keep in mind, this is a tiny restaurant with maybe 10 or 15 tables at most. It also appeared that the waitress didn't place our order properly because we saw 2 of the dishes siting on the counter for quite some time, and then after the cook and waitress had a lengthy discussion, the other dish was made and then we were finally severed.

So now with the bad out of the way, this place has absolutely mouth watering food! I have been here several times and even with the terrible service and high prices, I still continue to visit and drive all the way from North York.

I really hope the owner would take the time to read these reviews and customer emails and improve on the couple areas that desperately need their attention! They are quite busy now, I can only imagine how well they would do if they had good service!

I will also warn you ahead of time, your bill will be quite hefty! Just a small piece of cake is 7 or 8 dollars! But that being said, it's well worth it. Healthy food that actually tastes better then the processed garbage you by everywhere else, and their dishes are creative and unique.

If you're into healthy food, or maybe just want to try something different, I'd recommend giving this place a try and hopefully your luck is better with the service!

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Ravioli from another solar system”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Service good, a little slower than it should... deliciously tastey smoothies, and mind blowing beet ravioli. I'm not a vegetarian but I throughly enjoy good food and this place will feed mind and body with pure nourishment and pleasure. A truly guilt free treat.

Johnson City, Tennessee
“Interesting and good meals”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

While in Port Credit you can get a very healthy meal here that also tastes great.
And they are surprisingly filling.
If nothing else, the smoothies have to be experienced. The Eat Your Greens and the Cinnamon Toast Crunch are both really awesome. I wish there was something like this closer to where we live.
Harula is a wonderful hostess, very helpful with good suggestions on the menu.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Marysville
“Super healthy and good-great combination”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

A business colleague took me here because she is vegan and thought I was open minded enough to appreciate her "treasure". Her comment was that she seeks these places out across North America and this was the best. It was very good. I won't go into all of the detail because I do not even know if I could. However, everything was fresh, tasty, and well done. We had "ravioli" with cashew "ricotta", a burrito, avocado tartare. smoothies, zuchini pasta and avocado chocolate cheesecake. It was all very good. If you appreciate this type of food it is a must stop.

Toronto, Canada
“Great spot for a bite!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

A friend recommended we check out Raw Aura one Friday evening and it was fantastic. I had the bursting burrito which delicious. The service was quick and friendly. I'll definitely be returning to try one of their smoothies.

Visited December 2013