“Really outstanding Fairfield - my new favorite Toronto Airport Area Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto/Mississauga

Save Saved
You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto/Mississauga to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto/Mississauga
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   35 Courtneypark Drive W, Mississauga, Ontario L5W0E3, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #2 of 58 Hotels in Mississauga
Bella Vista, Arkansas
“Really outstanding Fairfield - my new favorite Toronto Airport Area Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Spent two nights at this new Fairfield Inn in Mississauga not far from the Toronto airport. From top to bottom this hotel looks brand new and is spotless. Front desk staff are friendly and helpful. The lobby is modern and attractive. Breakfast buffet is standard for this type of hotel (although the eggs/omelets were cold this morning). Fitness room has two treadmills, one elliptical, all brand new with televisions and an iPod jack.

Entry to the room is made with a proximity key. Just hold the key up to the door and go on in. I am in a suite with a living area and bedroom. Air conditioner is quiet and unobtrusive. Plenty of power outlets at the desk (wish there were a few more bedside). Bed is comfortable, great water pressure in the shower... really nothing to complain about at all at this hotel.

The best part, however, is location - location - location! This hotel is directly across the street from an entertainment district with 10+ restaurants, a big movie theater, indoor miniature golf... all kinds of cool stuff to pass the time! Only wish this place had airport transportation. Even without it though, it's worth the car rental. I'll be back!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Jason C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto/Mississauga, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Dear Mike W,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're delighted to hear that you have chosen our hotel as your new favorite Toronto Airport Area hotel. It is our hope to provide a location for you, and all of our valued guests, to escape to while in the Toronto area, whether you are joining us for leisure or business.

We look forward to seeing you again in what we hope will be the near future.

Best regards,
Jason Canuel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
London, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

We chose this hotel prior to taking a trip with friends to Spain and I was very pleased with the services. The Front Desk allowed us to keep our car in their parking lot while we were away for a very reasonable fee. We had to leave early the next morning before the breakfast area was opened, but the server went out of his way to provide us with fresh fruit and yoghurt and some pastries. Rooms were well laid out and the choice of restaurants across the street made up for the fact that the hotel did not have a full service restaurant.

I will certainly return to this hotel before my next vacation.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Jason C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto/Mississauga, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear EdS565,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor. We're thrilled to hear that the warmth and care of our incredible staff translated through their service and that you enjoyed your time here at our hotel.

Again thank you for sharing your kind sentiments with us on TripAdvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warmest regards,
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

This property is simply amazing! They are always consistent, I stay here a few times a month and they know what I like and always have my room and requests ready. The breakfast is very good, I tend to get a yogurt, milk and banana and head to work. I have been to 4 of the restaurants across the road, very very convenient! There a very large shopping centre a few minutes away.

Dear Dave M,

Thank you for sharing your feedback here on TripAdvisor. We are so pleased to hear of the great service you received from our wonderful staff members, and we will be sure to share your kind words with all.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best regards,
Georgia, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I stayed 2 nights in this new hotel (seems to have opened in late 2011) and I enjoyed the stay. Staff at front desk and breakfast was really friendly and helpful. Entertainement plaza (movie theaters) across the street offers many diverse eating options.
Continental breakfast is included and appealing. WiFi is free and fast. Large TV with many channels.
I got a room on the high floor and it was quiet, although it was facing a busy avenue. Bedding was very comfortable. Plenty of hot water for a great shower in the morning.
I got a suite with 2 small queens and a sofabed in the living room area. A family of 6 could have stayed confortably in that room.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the hotel parking lot if you are highly sensitive to street noise
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Jason C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto/Mississauga, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Dear Jmacq92,

Thank you for your review on your most recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto/Mississauga. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and accommodations. Thank you for the wonderful descriptive review and we are so pleased that our staff was of great assistance to you. We strive to have flawless service and are happy to have met your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Warm regards,
London, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I recently stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto/Mississauga and was hoping for a greater experience. After a long day of work at the remote office you just want to change, kick back and go for a meal & drink at the hotel - unfortunately this hotel does not have a lounge or bar or restaurant for that small convenience. Mind you yes across the street you have a selection of eating locations, but I guess convenience sometimes overtakes the practicality. That's my only con about this location. Other then that I must say this location is very nice with its service and rooms. Beautiful spacious rooms, modern looking and what more could you ask for a location to sleep and work at for a bit. Offers a pool as well breakfast which is just a quick self serve meal which is great for grabbing a coffee and bite and off to the airport or office.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I thought this property was great! From our check-in with the friendly staff, to the huge King suite with microwave and fridge, to the free breakfast and convenient location, I would definitely recommend this hotel. I always appreciate the refrigerator and breakfast when traveling with family, so this property was better than others I looked at in the area without those amenities. Beds were very comfy and the rooms were clean and nicely decorated.

Room Tip: We had a room across from the elevator, which I am usually nervous about, but we couldn't hear a...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Jason C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto/Mississauga, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our hotel. We really appreciate the detail you put into the review.

We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Kindest regards,

toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Our group was attending a conference in the area at the Hershey Centre (5 minutes away), and even when we I started booking our group rooms, I knew this was going to be a great experience. Sales staff (Michelle) was extremely helpful. And when I wasn't sure about the amount of people in each room, I came in for a visit. Zamira (front desk staff) was EXTREMELY helpful, letting us see the rooms, and organize room numbers so that our group could be close together. The rooms are BEAUTIFUL, and LARGE. The beds are very comfortable, and the suites are excellent value with micro/fridge, seating area (with pull-out couch). Location near the McDonalds & other restaurants was EXCELLENT. The property is very new, and it shows very clean, tidy, and bright. I would give my full recommendation to this hotel!!!

Room Tip: The suites are excellent. If you're not sure about what room you'd like, staff will go the e...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto/Mississauga? Share your experiences!