We stayed at this hotel on August 23, 2013 with our kids (ages 13, 11, and 9). The room set up worked well for us, with two queen size beds and a pull-out couch. Breakfast was included, but the buffet and food were only mediocre - particularly the listless pastries. However, I appreciated the many electrical outlets in the room so the kids could charge their electronic devices. I also found the lobby to have a nice European flair to it.
Location wise, the hotel is right off the 401 Highway. For a city I'd never heard of before, Mississauga is massive - the largest suburb in Anglo-America. Because we wanted to see its much more well known neighbor, we saw almost nothing of Mississauga. But because it cost us less than half of what we would have paid in downtown Toronto and only took us 25 minutes to drive to downtown Toronto on a Saturday morning, it was an excellent hotel for our needs.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Mississauga
- Holiday Inn Mississauga
- Mississauga Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Mississauga Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hotel's Location in Mississauga, Ontario is the BestLocated in the heart of the Mississauga Business District, and just off Hwy 401, the Holiday Inn Select Hotel Mississauga offers an ideal location and elegant hospitality. Leisure and corporate guests know we're the perfect choice for a stay in the Greater Toronto area.Our hotel's location in Mississauga, Ontario is convenient for business guests because we're close to Siemens, Dupont, Biovail, Microsoft and Loblaws. We have more than 4,000 sq. ft. of meeting space and four rooms that can seat 140 guests. Catering, Internet access and A/V equipment are available. We also offer a shuttle service, with advance reservations, to Toronto's Pearson Airport 12 km away.Leisure guests enjoy the warm elegance of our Mississauga, Ontario hotel. Our friendly staff can help with directions to local attractions like Square One, the Living Arts Centre, CN Tower and the attractions in downtown Toronto, just 25 minutes away from our Mississauga hotel.As one of the best hotels near Toronto, our accommodations offer deluxe amenities that include an excellent full-service restaurant & lounge, an indoor pool and whirlpool, and a well-equipped Fitness Centre. Naturally there is free high-speed Internet access and a 32-inch LCD TV in each room. Whether Mississauga or Toronto is your destination, discover how refreshing business travel can be when you choose the Holiday Inn Select Hotel Mississauga. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Mississauga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.