I was in Toronto on a course for a few days and this hotel was just up the street from the training centre. All in all the hotel was fine. The room was a good size, the bed was comfy and it was like any other holiday inn I've stayed at. On the down side the fitness centre was a tiny little cubicle and the pool/whirlpool area was closed for virtually our entire stay. I would ask the desk staff daily if the pool would open soon and they kept reassuring me that it would happen any day now. On our last night the pool/whirlpool reopened but the pool temperature was freezing and the hot tub was tepid. Neither were inviting! On the good side, there's a goodlife gym down the street and all hotel guests have access to the gym there for free. One of my fellow travellers said that they'd stayed at the hotel many times and every time the pool had been closed. He quipped "I think they've just given up on the amenities here!" I never made it over to the gym down the street because I was too busy with work so I can't comment on how good or bad that was. In terms of transportation you pretty much need a car if you want to experience anything in town. Mind you, there's a bus/gotrain option too that'll get you to town in about a half hour if that works for you. I was happy to have a rent-a-car to get around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hotel's Location in Mississauga, Ontario is the BestLocated in the heart of the Mississauga Business District, and just off Hwy 401, the Holiday Inn Select Hotel Mississauga offers an ideal location and elegant hospitality. Leisure and corporate guests know we're the perfect choice for a stay in the Greater Toronto area.Our hotel's location in Mississauga, Ontario is convenient for business guests because we're close to Siemens, Dupont, Biovail, Microsoft and Loblaws. We have more than 4,000 sq. ft. of meeting space and four rooms that can seat 140 guests. Catering, Internet access and A/V equipment are available. We also offer a shuttle service, with advance reservations, to Toronto's Pearson Airport 12 km away.Leisure guests enjoy the warm elegance of our Mississauga, Ontario hotel. Our friendly staff can help with directions to local attractions like Square One, the Living Arts Centre, CN Tower and the attractions in downtown Toronto, just 25 minutes away from our Mississauga hotel.As one of the best hotels near Toronto, our accommodations offer deluxe amenities that include an excellent full-service restaurant & lounge, an indoor pool and whirlpool, and a well-equipped Fitness Centre. Naturally there is free high-speed Internet access and a 32-inch LCD TV in each room. Whether Mississauga or Toronto is your destination, discover how refreshing business travel can be when you choose the Holiday Inn Select Hotel Mississauga. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Mississauga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Mississauga
- Holiday Inn Mississauga
- Mississauga Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Mississauga Ontario