“Hilton Hotel - GREAT hotel - great price” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga

You added Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   100 Traders Boulevard, Mississauga, Ontario L4Z 2H7, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save Up to 25% Today
Ranked #7 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Certificate of Excellence 2014
London, Canada
“Hilton Hotel - GREAT hotel - great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Close to Pearson airport and the 401, terrific accommodations, breakfast is served quick and HOT. Highly recommend staying at the Hilton whenever passing through Toronto for both business or pleasure.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Bob C, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga, responded to this review, September 17, 2014

I appreciate your comments about our hotel and hope to see you again. I will pass on your comments to our staff.

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Burnaby, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Visited Toronto with my 14-yr old son. Treated like royalty at this hotel - thanks to Roberto. Convenient location for my planned itinerary. Took advantage of gym facilities. Breakfast buffet was always something we looked forward to.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear travellor

Thank you for your comments about us an taking the time to write your review.

I will mention to Roberto your comments regarding his service.

Thank you again amd hope to see you again when in Mississauga

Neptune, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

Nice 3 star hotel, standard Hilton Garden rooms, but GREAT BREAKFAST! The wake-up call was the cook advertising her breakfast! (funny) Boy, she is quick and good! Cooked to order breakfast. Don't miss your breakfast!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Bob C, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Hello Marek G

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for writing your review of our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed your breakfast, and yes she is hilarious.

I do hope when you return to Mississauga, you will think of us.

Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

The rooms are clean, internet is free, the food is good and served quickly (room service). I stayed at this Hotel while recouping from minor surgery and everything was quiet, peaceful and they even made me a special dinner! Great staff, was easy to find the Hotel and we were back on the 401 in five minutes when we returned home.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Bob C, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Dear Christine M

I appreciate your comments and hope all is well. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I am glad you were able to rest and relax.

Best Wishes

Winnipeg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

I like this brand. Very convenient with the restaurant attached, although i did not eat at this time. I have stayed here before because of the location to where i do my business and will continue. Very Clean and pleasant

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear James L

Thank you for staying with us and our brand. I appreciate your thoughts and comments.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

Good location in Mississauga. Quite, spacious inside and good service.
A lot of good places to eat around and the hotel has few options to eat.
Breakfast is buffet for a price. I enjoyed the bed. Really firm if you need it to be. Can help your back.

I would stay here again and recommend.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I appreciate your comments and you staying with us at the HIlton Garden inn Toronto/Mississauga.

I hope you think of us next time you return to the area.

Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Talk about value for money! We were so pleasantly surprised with the quality of the hotel with the value we received. Beautiful hotel, with unexpected bonus in the room (mini-fridge w/microwave). It's always so handy when you don't have to use your travel cooler in the hotel! We traveled with a girls soccer team, and although I didn't eat at the restaurant, some of our teammates did and said that the food was very good for dinner, as was the unlimited breakfast. Especially the girls 16 & under only having to pay for a child's rate. I would recommend this hotel as it was modern, clean, friendly, had free wi-fi, parking was great.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Kathy B

I'm glad your stay exceeded your expectations. I will share your thoughts with the team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga.

Hope to see you soon.

Front Office Manager

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga? Share your experiences!