“Good hotel, great staff!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga

You added Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   100 Traders Boulevard, Mississauga, Ontario L4Z 2H7, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save Up to 25% Today
Ranked #7 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Chatham, Canada
“Good hotel, great staff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Was well located for our needs. Impressive lobby area was welcoming, staff were friendly and room was well maintained and comfortable. We checked in and left for a family function. When we returned to hotel, a hydro power outage has just started. Staff managed the situation very well. Gave customers glow sticks, extra blanket and accompanied us back to our room with a flashlight. We were on the 6th floor (top level). Hydro came back on hour later with no ill effects. Staff also accommodated our request to check out at 1.00 instead of 12.00.
We experienced good customer service!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Bob C, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Good afternoon

I am so glad you took the time to review our hotel. I am thrilled we were able to minimize the impact of a difficult time with regards to the power outage. We do our utmost to ensure guest's safety and comfort.

Regards

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

Very good hotel. Excellent breakfast! This was our second stay at this Hilton Garden Inn hotel and we came back because the initial experience was very positive. As a result, when I travel, I usually look for a Hilton Garden Inn hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am so glad you are now a Hitlon Garden Inn believer.

Hope to see you when you travel to our area again.

Warm Regards

California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Somewhat of a standard Hilton Garden Inn. Was snowing during my visit and they worked hard to keep the walkways clear and floors in the lobby mopped and dry. Cook to order breakfast was plentiful and good.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Good afternoon

I would like to thank you for kind review of our hotel. We strive to exceed guest's expectaions at all times.

I hope when in the area you will choose us.

Barrie, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

We found this hotel to be very clean with fresh linens and clean room, the room was also very spacious and has comfortable beds. The staff was also very friendly with easy check in and check out. I also like it for its location and proximity to restaurants and other amenities in Mississauga.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Good day

Thank you, for taking the time to review our property. Many thanks for your kind words.

Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

We stayed there for 2 nights. Only half an hour drive to downtown Toronto. Good price. Only downfall, the bed was not very comfortable. King matress on two single beds. We should've asked for another room but it didn't bother us since we were not often in the room.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Bob C, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Hi RebeccaD

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we appreciate all guests feedback. Just a quick note on the beds they are adjustable for guests individual comfort. Perhaps the bed was not adjusted to a level for your complete comfort.

Thanks again for your review and hope you visit us in the future.

Windsor, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

This is an older property, renovated with a green decor in the lobby. An I think this is where the Reno ended. I like the green, it is refreshing and very inviting. The check in was ok, the poor guy behind the desk tried really hard that I was pleased with my stay. I did my typical request for a whirlpool suite, they were all sold out and on top of that, since this is a smaller property with about 120 rooms, it only has 1 suite. Ok, one thing to keep in mind if I wanted to soak in a whirlpool. I was then handed my gift bag with the 2 bottle water at check in for being a diamond HHonours member. I think this must have been the first in a while were I was not given a choice to pick from the cooler. When I went up to the room, I looked inside and thought to myself the last time they redecorated must be in the late 90s with the wall paper border along the top. But that didn't bothered me. The bathroom was clean but not like the newer garden inns I visited lately. The one thing that brought back some old memories was the Moen shower head, haven't seem one of those in decades. And the massage pulsating feature still works. It just shows you that good product just stand the test of time. Just like the wallpaper border in the room. When I went into the room, it is smaller then typical but good for 1 person. What was tricky to deal with was the thermostat. I could figure out with the heater going, j was not able to get the room above 66deg f. I had to toggle heat/cool switch to get the heat going.

What really was a disappointment was the tv station selection. I can only get a few specialty stations. When u tuned to several station, I get a message for no signal. I thought the cable must have been out. Next to the light stand was a channel guide. Yup, it ends at the discovery channel. This did not work well with me.

This is a good location, but if you can go further north or east, I would recommend another hotel.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Good afternoon

Thank you for your comments, constructive reviews of our hotel is always most welcome. I would like to reach out to you personally if you could contact me at bob.cullen@hilton.com at your earliest convenience I would greatly appreciate it.

Many Regards
Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

The staff at the Hotel reception was very friendly and always willing to help. The restaurant staff was very accomodating and pleasant. I had no issues other than keeping my room warm. The temperature was hard to control. I was on a business trip which required work in the evening and the lighting in the room was not sufficient. Good overall hotel

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Bob C, Food & Beverage Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Dear Susan D.

We are happy to hear our team members were friendly and accomodating. We do our best to ensure that while you are with us you feel at home.

I am dissapointed to learn that you had trouble regulating the temperature in your room. During your next stay should you have any difficulties, please let the front desk know and we would be happy to assist you.

Hope to see you again soon.

Jennifer Edwards
Food & Beverage Manager

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga? Share your experiences!