“A Very Good Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga

Save Saved
You added Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   100 Traders Boulevard, Mississauga, Ontario L4Z 2H7, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
2x HHonors Points
Ranked #9 of 58 Hotels in Mississauga
CALGARY
“A Very Good Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Friendly staff, helpful to make one's stay comfortable, enjoyable, no complaint, would go here again; outdoor fire pit needs to put out alot more heat; parking lot needs to be expanded; eating area near main lobby needs to expand; nice to have a coffee ready after a day at work; A/C in the business shack needs to be improved - stuffy in there; in room A/C really works good and it quiet throughout the night; arrived on a Sunday early afternoon and the restaurant was closed until the supper hour, and no where nearby could you find a restaurant open.

Room Tip: Bring earplugs as you'll be under the Air Canada flight path to YYZ.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Bob C, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga, responded to this review, November 2, 2013
thank you for your comments and will share your specific comment about the fire pit with our Maintenance Manager to address as well as the ventilation in the business centre.

Feedback from one such as your self is invaluable to the success of our business. I appreciate the time it takes to write reviews and you have my heartfelt thank you.

Should I be of service to you in the future, you may contact myself at bob.cullen@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Basel, Switzerland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I can't really fault the service and rooms in the hotel. I liked the easy chair in the room, so much better than just sitting on a hard chair or the bed. The choice of menues was ok but I can't say the meals had a lot of flavour - disappointing. Unless you have a car and are touring I wouldn't recommend location for the tourist.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Bob C, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Good day

We appreciate your feedback and I will definately share your comments with our chef.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

North Bay, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

From quick check in with friendly staff to the room, pool, free internet...it was fantastic! I have stayed in more expensive hotels and received much less! I will book with Hilton Garden Inn if possible when travelling going forward.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for yor your review. I will definately share your comments with the team. We do our very best to ensure the quality and comfort for our guests is exceeded at every level.

I am glad we have made you a fan of the Hilton name and specifically the Garden Inn brand.

Should I be of service to you, you may contact myself directly at bob.cullen@hilton.com

OWEN SOUND
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Have stayed at this Hilton several times after a Blue Jays game - very quiet - great pool - very relaxing - easy access to the 401 and close to shopping and restaurants. The hot tub is always the right temperature and food at the on-site restaurant is also quite good.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Glad to hear you enjoy all of our facilities. Thank you for taking the time to write about our hotel in this forum.

Hope your next stay in Mississauga will be at our hotel.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The hotel had a great location for us,central from everywhere.but I think it's my bad luck with hotels that I get rooms whose phones and the iron stop working.
The hotel staff were somewhat quick to replace and repair but the problem persisted and I gave up.
The staff from the concierge to the cleaning varied in their level of hospitality.
What I loved was they had cookies or lemonade for the guests to munch on for free in the evenings.
The Sunday brunch breakfast was very very good and a good value for money!!
The rooms were a decent size but could have stepped up on their cleanliness criteria. The furniture too needs to be updated. But nothing to complain about.
Overall it depended on the person you dealt with to see how they can make you feel as a valued customer.not to forget we found an amazing deal through Expedia,nearly half the rates of the room. Unfortunately we weren't Able to extend our stay with them since they got sold out for the week!!

• Stayed August 2013
Dear guest

Sorry to hear you had varied levels of service during your stay. Our goal is for everyone to exceed your expectaions all the time at every level.
I'm glad you enjoyed our complimentary munchies and Sunday brunch.
If you would like to reach out to me in further detail i would love to hear from you. I can be reached at bob.cullen@hilton.com

Regards
Inverary, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

The title explains it all...then, after your worst sleep, you wake up to a broken coffee maker...very frustrating, very dissatisfied!! Noisy hallways, warm fridge...the best part of the experience was leaving!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Brutal Beds

Thank you for your honesty regarding your stay with us. I'm not sure what type of room you stayed with us but if it was a king bedded room the mattresses are adjustable and perhaps wasn't adjusted to your liking. I am happy to let you know we have now in all guest rooms the Keurig brand coffee makers.
I would however, like to reach out to you personally regarding your stay with us. I can be reached at the hotel by dialing 905-890-9110 or you may email me at bob.cullen@hilton.com
Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Had a business trip and spent two nights at this hotel. The room was spacious and clean,with a comfy chair and desk for me to get some work done. Internet speed is descent and the staff were friendly and quick to assist me fax out documents.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Good day

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Your kind thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Hope to see you when business brings you back to Mississauga. Now, just as an FYI while working you can now enjoy a delicious cup of coffee from our newly installed Keurig coffee machines.

Thank you again, for writing about us.

Front Office Manager

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga? Share your experiences!