“Think it's my luck” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga

Save Saved
You added Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   100 Traders Boulevard, Mississauga, Ontario L4Z 2H7, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
2x HHonors Points
Ranked #9 of 57 hotels in Mississauga
“Think it's my luck”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The hotel had a great location for us,central from everywhere.but I think it's my bad luck with hotels that I get rooms whose phones and the iron stop working.
The hotel staff were somewhat quick to replace and repair but the problem persisted and I gave up.
The staff from the concierge to the cleaning varied in their level of hospitality.
What I loved was they had cookies or lemonade for the guests to munch on for free in the evenings.
The Sunday brunch breakfast was very very good and a good value for money!!
The rooms were a decent size but could have stepped up on their cleanliness criteria. The furniture too needs to be updated. But nothing to complain about.
Overall it depended on the person you dealt with to see how they can make you feel as a valued customer.not to forget we found an amazing deal through Expedia,nearly half the rates of the room. Unfortunately we weren't Able to extend our stay with them since they got sold out for the week!!

• Stayed August 2013
Bob C, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga, responded to this review, November 2, 2013
Dear guest

Sorry to hear you had varied levels of service during your stay. Our goal is for everyone to exceed your expectaions all the time at every level.
I'm glad you enjoyed our complimentary munchies and Sunday brunch.
If you would like to reach out to me in further detail i would love to hear from you. I can be reached at bob.cullen@hilton.com

Regards

154 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Inverary, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

The title explains it all...then, after your worst sleep, you wake up to a broken coffee maker...very frustrating, very dissatisfied!! Noisy hallways, warm fridge...the best part of the experience was leaving!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Bob C, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Dear Brutal Beds

Thank you for your honesty regarding your stay with us. I'm not sure what type of room you stayed with us but if it was a king bedded room the mattresses are adjustable and perhaps wasn't adjusted to your liking. I am happy to let you know we have now in all guest rooms the Keurig brand coffee makers.
I would however, like to reach out to you personally regarding your stay with us. I can be reached at the hotel by dialing 905-890-9110 or you may email me at bob.cullen@hilton.com
Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Had a business trip and spent two nights at this hotel. The room was spacious and clean,with a comfy chair and desk for me to get some work done. Internet speed is descent and the staff were friendly and quick to assist me fax out documents.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Good day

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Your kind thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Hope to see you when business brings you back to Mississauga. Now, just as an FYI while working you can now enjoy a delicious cup of coffee from our newly installed Keurig coffee machines.

Thank you again, for writing about us.

Ottawa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

This was a great hotel for the price. It was clean and the fron desk staff were very nice. Free parking is definitely a plus. It is pretty close to the highway too so it's easy to get to.

The rooms are a little smaller than some of the places I have been to, but it's comfortable.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Bob C, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Good day valued guest

I appreciate the time it takes to write reviews and would like to thank you for yours.

Hope to see you when next you are in the Mississauga area.

Sudbury, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

We stayed at this hotel and were so impressed that we decided to stay an extra night. The complimentary tea and coffee is a great way to start the morning! The room was large, spacious and cozy. For the price of rooms, you cannot go wrong. The decor is modern and they have a lounge right downstairs if you want to stay in your hotel and relax without having to drive. Staff was friendly and overall enjoyed our stay and will stay again. We will recommend this hotel for sure.

Room Tip: air conditioner made buzzing sound but nothing too major.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
"Excellent Stay" most excellent review. Thanks so much for your kind words about our hotel. We have strived to achieve an oasis in our lobby area making it difficult for guests to want to leave.

Just a note we have recently changed our coffee makers to Keurig brand machines. So your coffee and tea will be that much more delicious.

See you on your return visit to Mississauga.

Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stayed here for one night and wished we could have stayed longer. The location was very good; close to the highway, close to shopping etc. Standard amenities included the pool / jaccuzzi which the kids and I loved. My husband loved the gym. The free Wi-fi was nice but we did not have time to even browse the web at all.
The room was spacious and very clean. I also liked that there was a fridge and microwave. Guest / client services were excellent.
Though there is a restaurant downstairs - oh...by the way, I liked that the restaurant, pool & gym stay open late (till 11pm). Did not go for a spa, and we did not eat in the restaurant downstairs as we went out to eat. We will definately come back and stay here again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
We too wish you could have stayed longer. Thank you for the kind words, we truly appreciate and value our guests comments.

On your next visit, please enjoy our restaurant facilities as we have launched new specials and menu enhancments.

Thanks again,

Sacramento, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Overall, I had an extremely pleasant stay at this hotel and look forward to staying there during my future visits. My room was extremely clean and well-appointed. The hotel is in a great location with immediate access to Hwy 401, a great variety of restaurants, and shopping. Great place to stay!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Hello

I apperciate your review and indeed hope you enjoy our hospitality in future visits to Mississauga. I did let our executive housekeeper know your thoughts about the room appointments.

Just a side note we have updated our coffee makers to the Keurig brand of machines.

Thanks for the review.

Front Office Manager

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga? Share your experiences!