The hotel had a great location for us,central from everywhere.but I think it's my bad luck with hotels that I get rooms whose phones and the iron stop working.
The hotel staff were somewhat quick to replace and repair but the problem persisted and I gave up.
The staff from the concierge to the cleaning varied in their level of hospitality.
What I loved was they had cookies or lemonade for the guests to munch on for free in the evenings.
The Sunday brunch breakfast was very very good and a good value for money!!
The rooms were a decent size but could have stepped up on their cleanliness criteria. The furniture too needs to be updated. But nothing to complain about.
Overall it depended on the person you dealt with to see how they can make you feel as a valued customer.not to forget we found an amazing deal through Expedia,nearly half the rates of the room. Unfortunately we weren't Able to extend our stay with them since they got sold out for the week!!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga Hotel Mississauga
- Hilton Garden Inn Mississauga
- Hilton Mississauga
- Mississauga Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please be advised we are currently undergoing lobby renovations. Scheduled completion is December 21 2013. All services still available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.