Stayed here for a week October 1st - 5th 2012. The staff was always courteous and more than willing to go the extra mile should you have a request. The bar just off the lobby was convenient and had a great bar staff and was cozy with a big screen to watch the games. Even the drivers were very polite and anxious to accommodate.
Used the fitness room daily - always very clean with a great supply of towels, bottled water, and while somewhat limited in fitness equipment compared to some higher end hotels, every piece of equipment was working (included treadmaills, eliptical, and bikes). There were some free weights as well as a fitness ball, mats, etc. No complaints at all re the fitness room.
My room was immaculate with a newspaper every morning. Mattress very comfortable (and adjustable) good bathroom and shower. The hotel is less than 5 years old and seems to have just about everything you could want in terms of facilities.
Their morning breakfast ($10) is great value and delicious. Considering the room was well priced and was less than $100. I can't imagine a much better experience for the money.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga Hotel Mississauga
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Mississauga
- Hilton Mississauga
- Mississauga Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please be advised we are currently undergoing lobby renovations. Scheduled completion is December 21 2013. All services still available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.