Having made an unexpected trip to Toronto recently it was necessary to stay west of the city and fairly close to the airport (but without airport prices). Our choice, as it has been in Halifax, Nova Scotia, was the Hilton Garden Inn.
Attentive staff, a small but well-served restaurant on site and comfortable rooms were the key ingredients of a recipe for a pleasant stay. Easily reached, just off the 401 highway, this hotel is highly recommended if you are not expecting a busy night life or entertainment. Since our ativities were located west of the city we avoided the hassle of transiting the busy core ot Toronto, especially at rush hours.
A car is a necessity at this venue;however, this is the case with most hotels outside of the downtown area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please be advised we are currently undergoing lobby renovations. Scheduled completion is December 21 2013. All services still available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga Hotel Mississauga
- Hilton Garden Inn Mississauga
- Hilton Mississauga
- Mississauga Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga Ontario