“Price was great.. only complaint was the room had a weird...” 3 of 5 stars

Days Inn Toronto West / Mississauga
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4635 Tomken Road, Mississauga, Ontario L4W 1J9, Canada   |
Ranked #35 of 58 hotels in Mississauga

133 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I can't say its a 5 star hotel - but its a 5 star motel hah It's in a good location, the staff are nice, but what I don't like is if you don't book online they never give you the room you want. When I booked online I was able to get the room at the price I wanted, when I went into the hotel and asked for the room they often said it was already taken and I've been there on multiple occasions so I felt like thats somewhat BS, but basically if your going to sleep there, BOOK ONLINE :)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Cambridge
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Check-in person was really nice, friendly & accomodating. We had a really late night out. Starting at 7:30, every 2 minutes I could hear the door outside my room opening & slamming closed!!!! I guess I eventually slept for an hour straight, woke up and started getting ready to then have to mid-shower argue with cleaning lady at 11:45 about check-out!!!! As I groggily make my way to front desk to check out about 12:30, I then have to deal with a very, very unpleasant man who wants to argue about "did I ask for late check out", which I had at 5 in the morning!!!!! Then I HAVE TO ASK for my deposit & ask for a receipt! And let me say again how rude this person was!!! Total attitude & zero customer service!! Additionally when I woke up in the morning I was afraid to walk on the carpet because it was so filthy. Overall, one of my worst experiences ever & I'm a Wyndham member-I'm not impressed at all

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Toronto West / Mississauga? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Toronto West / Mississauga

Address: 4635 Tomken Road, Mississauga, Ontario L4W 1J9, Canada
Location: Canada > Ontario > Mississauga
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
#3 Best Value Hotel in Mississauga
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Toronto West / Mississauga 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Days Inn Hotels, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Days Inn Toronto West / Mississauga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Toronto West / Mississauga Hotel Mississauga
Days Inn Mississauga
Mississauga Days Inn
Days Inn Toronto West / Mississauga Ontario

If you own or manage Days Inn Toronto West / Mississauga, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.