“Price was great.. only complaint was the room had a weird...” 3 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Toronto West / Mississauga to your Saves list
Days Inn Toronto West / Mississauga
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4635 Tomken Road, Mississauga, Ontario L4W 1J9, Canada   |
Ranked #31 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I can't say its a 5 star hotel - but its a 5 star motel hah It's in a good location, the staff are nice, but what I don't like is if you don't book online they never give you the room you want. When I booked online I was able to get the room at the price I wanted, when I went into the hotel and asked for the room they often said it was already taken and I've been there on multiple occasions so I felt like thats somewhat BS, but basically if your going to sleep there, BOOK ONLINE :)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
DIMississauga, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Toronto West / Mississauga, responded to this review, March 17, 2015
Hello Jen T,

Thank you for your review. I apologize for the confusion surrounding your reservation. We will strive to do better in the future.

Kind Regards and Appreciation,
Management
Cambridge
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Check-in person was really nice, friendly & accomodating. We had a really late night out. Starting at 7:30, every 2 minutes I could hear the door outside my room opening & slamming closed!!!! I guess I eventually slept for an hour straight, woke up and started getting ready to then have to mid-shower argue with cleaning lady at 11:45 about check-out!!!! As I groggily make my way to front desk to check out about 12:30, I then have to deal with a very, very unpleasant man who wants to argue about "did I ask for late check out", which I had at 5 in the morning!!!!! Then I HAVE TO ASK for my deposit & ask for a receipt! And let me say again how rude this person was!!! Total attitude & zero customer service!! Additionally when I woke up in the morning I was afraid to walk on the carpet because it was so filthy. Overall, one of my worst experiences ever & I'm a Wyndham member-I'm not impressed at all

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DIMississauga, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Toronto West / Mississauga, responded to this review, March 20, 2015
Hello SARAH378,

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry for the less than perfect experience you has with us.

Our front desk staff has been re-trained to uphold the highest levels of customer service. We are proud to be part of Wyndham Group, and strive to uphold Wyndham standards as well. We also have a new executive housekeeper, who communicated with the front desk frequently. This prevents guest from being disrupted without cause.

If you would like to discuss this matter further, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Kind Regards and Appreciation,
Management

Been to Days Inn Toronto West / Mississauga? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Toronto West / Mississauga

Address: 4635 Tomken Road, Mississauga, Ontario L4W 1J9, Canada
Location: Canada > Ontario > Mississauga
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
#1 Best Value Hotel in Mississauga
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Toronto West / Mississauga 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Orbitz so you can book your Days Inn Toronto West / Mississauga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Toronto West / Mississauga Hotel Mississauga
Days Inn Mississauga
Mississauga Days Inn
Days Inn Toronto West / Mississauga Ontario

If you own or manage Days Inn Toronto West / Mississauga, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.