“Very friendly staff, value for money” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport

Save Saved
You added Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6257 Airport Road, Mississauga, Ontario L4V 1E4, Canada (Formerly Days Hotel Toronto Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #23 of 58 hotels in Mississauga
Vancouver, Canada
“Very friendly staff, value for money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

OK so at Toronto Pearson airport there are lots of different hotels - I seriously thought about the sheraton or the marriott but they cost an additional $100/night so i went for the four points (which is part of the sheraton chain) and i was not disapponted ........this one has every amenity you would expect and is new and bright. The check in staff were very friendly and the room did not disappoint either.

The restaurant was also good and the breakfast buffet offered a bunch of different hot and cold choices. It also has an indoor pool which is a plus, although the gym was disappointing with only 2 treadmills (one of which was broken last week)

I travel alot and thought the hotel was good value for money. Its a really good option if you have a night at Toronto airport.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
FPSTA, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Hi rocdoc_12

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport. We are very happy to hear that you found us to be a great hotel at a great price!

We are sorry about one of the treadmills being broken. We are fully aware and are waiting for parts to arrive. Your feedback is truly appreciated.

Best Regards,

436 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

With an evening arrival and an early morning departure, I chose the Four Points by Sheraton at Toronto Airport.

From the airport courtesy phone, a hotel staff member courteously explained how I would find the courtesy shuttle bus, which brought me efficiently to the hotel.

Check-in was conducted quickly and in a very friendly manner, and I appreciated being given a token that would entitle me to a chocolate brownie for dessert at the hotel's restaurant.

The room was up to the expected standard in terms of comfort and amenities, and I enjoyed a peaceful sleep on both nights.

The serving staff at the hotel's restaurant were outstandingly friendly, making very cheery conversation, as well as giving prompt and caring service. For dinner, I opted for an Indian butter chicken, which was very tender, tasty and spicy - by far the best butter chicken that I've ever enjoyed. And the free brownie was indeed offered graciously.

This hotel was great value for money, and I would be happy to recommend it to my travel agency and to my friends.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Hi ChrisatSydney,

We are very pleased you chose to stay with us between your flights. It’s great to read such a wonderful review! We will definitely share your comments with the staff and compliment the chef for his Butter Chicken.

See you again soon when your next in Toronto.

Colden, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

My husband and I picked this hotel due to its proximity to the Toronto Airport. It also offers free shuttle service to and from the airport and a lovely indoor pool complete with jacuzzi area. My daughter had a 1:00 am flight returning to Hong Kong. Since we live about 2 hrs. away in the US it didn't make sense for us to drive back to our home that night.

We all enjoyed relaxing in the pool-especially my 5 yr. old grandson. The only negative was that they were out of pool towels when we got to the pool. My husband told a member of staff who stated someone would bring pool towels. That never happened in the hour or so we were in the pool area.

The room was clean with 2 full size beds. Beds were very comfortable. My husband and I had a good night's sleep. Price for 1 night was reasonable I thought-under $100 all taxes included. Ample parking for our car. Close to restaurants for dinner before daughter's flight and breakfast for my husband and I before we headed home. Reception staff very helpful in providing us with a list of restaurants and pointing out family friendly ones since we had a 5 yr. old with us. Very close to airport but surprisingly quiet.

In the morning after checkout we decide to do some shopping in downtown Toronto. Not too far away and easy drive into the city.

All in all my husband and I enjoyed our brief stay and would stay here again. Good value and good choice whether you have an early morning flight or a late night flight and want to relax before boarding your plane for a long flight. Or, if like us, you're taking family or friends to the airport and don't feel like turning around and driving back home.

Room Tip: We had room 415 and were quite happy with it.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
FPSTA, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Hi chris45ny,

Thanks for taking the time to write a very thorough review of your recent stay with us. It’s great to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us and would recommend us to other travelers. We are sorry if we took a while to deliver the pool towels. Thanks for letting us know so we can better our response next time.

See you again when your family is travelling out of Toronto airport.

Best regards,

Petersfield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

I couldn't have asked for a better stay at a hotel situated so conveniently close to the airport but what really marked the difference was the staff who I felt where all superb from the waiters, check-in clerks and management. Can't recommend it highly enough.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Hi SCardu,

What a wonderful review! We will definitely share your kind comments with our team.

See you again when your next in the area.

Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Despite the title, I really like this hotel. As an airline crewmember, I stay here often on layovers so I have stayed in many different rooms. My only gripe about this hotel would be the fans, they are so loud, in certain rooms REALLY loud, and worse, they go on and off, on and off all night long. If you're a light sleeper, this will be a problem. The rooms are nicely done, modern. But it's like they put lipstick on a pig because it's all cosmetic, they didn't redo the old air systems. Room 225 and 221 have very loud fans, among others. The staff are very professional and accommodating.

Room Tip: Loud on/off fans in rooms 221/225.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Hi west5er

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel here on Tripadvisor.

We sincerely thank you for the feedback you have provided about the heating/cooling system in the guest rooms you have stayed in. We will have our maintenance team take a look to ensure that they are operating correctly.

Very pleased to read that you find our staff professional and accommodating.

See you again in the near future.

Bronx, New York, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Room was clean bathroom smelled like cigarette smoke. Lots of food in the area. Staff was polite and helpful. Airport was really close and many major highways are also close by therefore it was easy to get to destinations in the area. Over all it was a decent quick stay

Room Tip: Rooms have great air conditioning Be on the look out for smelly bathrooms.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Hi Sam,

We are very pleased to see that you had an enjoyable stay with us. It’s great to hear that you found our staff polite and friendly and the hotel convenient to the major highways. We are sorry to hear that you smelt cigarette smoke in the washroom. Although we try to maintain a 100% smoke free hotel, other guests are not so considerate.

Hamilton, Bermuda
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

The location to the airport is very convenient. The hotel seems to be in good shape and well maintained, but the room I had (Rm 318) was SO smelly (combo body odor and air freshener - to mask the body odor?) that I couldn't sleep. In addition the bed mattress was too soft. I had to be up at 5:00am for a flight and maybe got 3 hours' sleep due to the bad odors and soft bed. I'd think twice next time.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
FPSTA, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Hi Joan,

Please accept our deepest apology that we did not meet your expectations during your stay.

If you are able to I would truly appreciate if you could contact me directly so that I may personally discuss your experience. I can be contacted via 1-800-565-5769 or you can email me directly at my address below.

Best Regards,

jason.goulding@fourpointstorontoairport.com

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport? Share your experiences!