“Consistantly great service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport

You added Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6257 Airport Road, Mississauga, Ontario L4V 1E4, Canada (Formerly Days Hotel Toronto Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #18 of 59 Hotels in Mississauga
Charlottetown, Canada
“Consistantly great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I stay here quite often, and it's usually for business. The hotel is directly across the street from terminal 3 at Toronto's Pearson Airport. They have a complimentary shuttle service, however, the hotel is so close, if the weather is nice, I just walk across the street and I'm there (as you walk out of the airport, just follow the walkway to the left and you will see the hotel across the street - 5 min max). They have a restaurant, your choice of continental or hot buffet-style breakfast, they also have a small gym and an indoor pool onsite. Usually check-in is quick and courteous, and since I'm there a lot, it's nice to be recognized by the friendly staff. No complaints here.

Room Tip: ask for a room that is not near the elevator as it can be noisy
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
FPSTA, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Hi MsTraveller001,

Thanks for the great review you have provided about our hotel. It’s great to hear that you found our location very convenient to the airport, enjoyed our amenities and found the staff to be fast and friendly.

See you again soon when you’re next in the area.

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

With my Wednesday morning flight canceled, I scrambled and flew into Toronto Tuesday night instead so I wouldn't miss my morning meeting.

Change flight - check
Change rental car - check
Book hotel near airport for one night - check. Or so I thought.

In my rush, I didn't get a confirmation from the website and was out the door.

A few hours later I show up to the hotel, and there's no reservation for me. Luckily, Archie met me at the front desk. He called the other local Four Points hotels, and nope, I wasn't supposed to be there either. So, despite the sold-out status of the hotel, he worked some magic and found me a room. And while he was in a position to charge a lot for the last minute booking, he gave me a thoroughly reasonable rate. Fantastic service.

The room was fine. Incredibly comfortable bed. Big TV. Free internet - with good speed. Otherwise the room was a little dated, but otherwise more than acceptable. The hallways and carpets (and drop ceilings) could be updated.

The bathroom was a bit annoying. They put in the curved shower curtain rod, which prevents the door from opening all the way. Good shower pressure, and they have the soap, conditioner and shampoo in dispensers on the wall. Very green idea.

The gym was a bit out of the way. You go to the lobby, go down the stairs to the pool, go down stairs from the pool and you find doors marked men and women. Through your door you go through the locker room and get to the gym. Plenty big and decently stocked - with new LifeFitness cardio machines - I was the only one there. Please inflate the balls.

If I need a hotel near YYZ, I'll go back here in a heartbeat.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
FPSTA, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Hi MattNY

It’s great to read such a fantastic review of our hotel. Thanks for taking the time to share with fellow travellers here on trip advisor.

Although your reservation was not found at our hotel, I am very pleased that through the excellent customer service demonstrated by one of our front desk agents, we were able to accommodate your needs for the evening.

Looking forward to your return visit.

Rochester, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stayed two nights during the summer months. The rooms are very nice, bed was excellent and the common areas are well kept, but the staff needs some training. When we checked in, there was no one at the desk. The very nice bartender searched but couldn't find anyone for me so I had to wait until someone came out, maybe five minutes. The woman that finally came out said about three words (credit card please, or something like that) as she checked me in. At checkout, same thing, almost no conversation. The hotel does not look like the photo here, but it's easy to see. This is an airport business area so there's nothing to see and not many restaurants; getting to the hotel can be a challenge--use their directions, not your GPS.

Room Tip: Very few restaurants around here, scout out places before you check-in.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Hi JoeSetta

Thanks for taking the time to share your review here on trip advisor

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your room and found the bed comfortable.

It is disappointing to read that you did not experience the prompt efficient service we are known for at our hotel. Please contact me directly so I can pinpoint the date and time of check-in. Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Laconia, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Just a short drive from Toronto airport, the rooms in this hotel have the most wonderful beds. It's like sleeping on marshmallows! Most rooms also offer a mini-fridge and in some cases, micro-wave ovens also, for those of us who arrive late and have to leave early. Cleanliness is superb and amenities include flat-screen TVs, coffee-maker, iron and ironing board. A guest laundry is available on the third floor. The quality of food available in the restaurant is excellent. However, Saturdays and Sundays the restaurant is closed from 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. so lunch is not available. There is free wi-fi throughout the hotel and a regular shuttle service to and from the airport is available 24 hours.

Hi limeyl8e

I am so pleased that you enjoyed a restful nights sleep on our Four Points four comfort bed. It’s great that you took advantage of the amenities we have to offer, including our free Wi-Fi and airport shuttle service

See you again soon,

Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

The hotel wasn't bad, but wasn't great; fair. The rooms were spacious, but the walls are incredibly thin, allowing you to hear every little sound outside your door and/or walls. There was trash in the hall near the elevator & vending machine the entire time I was there, which leads me to believe they're a bit too lax on their cleanliness and cleaning policies.
The bed was relatively comfortable, and the staff was pleasant enough. If you're here on business and need a place close to YYZ, this isn't a terrible option. However, I recommend you avoid the breakfast...

Hi bsnower

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with fellow travellers here on trip advisor

It’s great to hear that you have a comfortable staying in enjoyed the service of our staff.

I appreciate and thank you for your feedback regarding the rest of your stay. However I am curious as to your comment regarding the breakfast. Could you please respond to me directly so we can discuss this further? Looking forward to your response.

Best regards

Jason.goulding@fourpointstorontoairport.com
Montreal, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Booked a room with 2 beds but when we arrived they said they were oversold and offered us a room with only 1 bed. After a long ordeal they somehow did give us the room we booked since it would not have worked otherwise with 3 people. The lobby is real nice but the rooms are showing some sign of age. Except for my check in ordeal, the staff was helpful and suggested a couple of excellent restaurants to us. The room was very clean as well. I would rate the hotel above average but for the price I would have expected a little bit better.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
FPSTA, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Hi William S,

Thanks for your review on TripAdvisor.

I do apologize if you had an issue at check-in regarding your room type. Unfortunately, we had another guests who extended their stay for another night. I am pleased that the front desk could still accommodate your needs.

Thanks for commenting about our great staff service and recommendations.

Best Regards,

Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

This is the second time I stayed at this hotel. I still love what they did to the lounge area, but it should open earlier than 5pm. The chef was so kind as to bring us some sandwiches after we told him that we just got off a plane and didn't have time for lunch. That was GREAT service. We also got the room rate with b-fast buffet. The food was fine for a buffet, but limited to eggs, bacon, potatoes and some fruit, cereal,etc.

The only complaint is that the air conditioning/heating unit was so loud that it woke me up a few times when it kicked on.

Bed was nice, room was clean. People at the front desk were helpful.

Room Tip: Stayed in room 709. It was right off the elevator and by the utility closet. It was a bit loud, alon...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
FPSTA, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Hi Amie

Thanks for the review!

I will definitely commend our chef for going above and beyond, and thanks for the feedback on the breakfast buffet.

It’s great to see that you enjoyed the bed, found the room clean and the front desk was helpful. I will get our Maintenance Manager to take a look at the HVAC unit.

See you again when your next in the area.

Front Office Manager

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport? Share your experiences!