“Comfortable bed, some issues” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport

Save Saved
You added Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6257 Airport Road, Mississauga, Ontario L4V 1E4, Canada (Formerly Days Hotel Toronto Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #23 of 58 hotels in Mississauga
London, Canada
“Comfortable bed, some issues”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

We had an overall good experience at this hotel with a couple of issues.

Checking in, the service was really great. The clerk was friendly and helpful. He said the hotel charges for parking and I said that's fine, even though it was unexpected. I asked where to park and he directed me and took the license plate number.

In the parking lot there are signs everywhere instructing to pay at the machine, so I did, but it was only good for 12 hours and we had about 14 hours until check out. So I went in and asked a different clerk but he said I shouldn't have paid at the machine. This was very unclear and confusing. It should be made clear on check in how to deal with the parking. When I checked out through the TV there was no charge for parking, so I think it's all taken care of.

The other small issue was the pillows on the bed. There are 2 normal pillows and 2 giant square cushions and one small cushion, plus one other regular pillow in the closet. Since there were 2 of us, we called to ask for one extra pillow so we could each have 2 but it wasn't taken care of as easily as I expected. They seemed surprised by the request and even called back to say there's an extra pillow in the closet. We reiterated we needed one more and housekeeping brought it up within 10 minutes.

Other than those little hassles, it was a good stay. The bed was very comfortable. The pool was nice and a good temperature. The shower was good, The location is very close to the airport with a free shuttle we didn't use.

I'd stay again if I was in the area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this review, July 8, 2012
Dear cuteontariocouple,

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your stay with us at the Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport.

I am very pleased that you found our Front Desk to be friendly and helpful. As indicated on our parking lot signage, overnight guests are to register with the front desk. I can understand how the signs stating, “pay here” could create confusion. I apologize for this and will ensure that our Front Desk staff explain the parking procedures better.

Our signature Four Points Four Comfort bed is dressed with two ‘euro’ pillows, two regular pillows and a decorative pillow. I apologize for our staff’s response to your request for extra pillows. Even though there is already an extra pillow in the closet, we should have obliged without question.

It’s great to here that you enjoyed the pool and shower, and look forward to your next stay with us!

Jason Goulding
Front Office Manager
Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport

436 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

Stopped in here for an overnight stay while waiting for a morning flight. Room was basic and clean. Wifi strong and reliable. Airport shuttle worked out. Good rate. Would choose again

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Greenfield Park, Quebec, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

It may not be a 5 star hotel (I've never been in one of them anyway) but I loved my stay! All I needed was a comfortable bed and boy was it comfortable after a full day of training! I really enjoyed my stay at The Four Points this past weekend as well as in May! And as a bonus, my last training was at the Four Points! Cool! But most of all, I had FUN! The personnel made it so fun! A very special thanks to Mano, Jack and Lalita who were always smiling, always there whatever the time. Mano even remembered my name a month later! Actually, they all remembered us. They were so professional and friendly at the same time! Thanks also to everyone at the front desk. Me and my friend could really count on them. Coming from Montreal, english not being my first language, I sure had made some of them smile! Isn't that true Mano! HA HA HA! Sure hope that my next trainings will be close by or at the Four Points Toronto Airport. And by the way...the food was delicious Mmmm!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Kincardine, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

We stay at this hotel every time we fly out of Toronto. They have a good deal for free parking with one night's stay. The hotel is clean and the staff are friendly and helpful. We have eaten in the restaurant and enjoyed the good food and excellent service. The free airport shuttle runs every half hour and it's a short trip to the airport. I highly recommend this as a place to stay if you are flying in or out of Pearson airport.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Cambridge, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

I have stayed at this location before and my last stay was great. However, this stay, not so much.
Check-In was pleasant. The girl at the main lobby was friendly and nice. The room was ok this time. Not super clean, but not dirty. I can live with that, for the price I paid.

BUT, the reason I stayed at this hotel was.........I had an early morning flight, and didnt want to wake up super early with my 11 year old son and drive over an hour from our place. So, I got this room for the simple fact of the location being so close to the airport and the shuttle service to terminal one.
Well, we were downstairs at 345am, waiting for the shuttle bus. It was right in front of us across from the front door. There were others waiting too, 2 women and 3 children.
We waited and waited and waited........nobody came out to start this shuttle bus! I eventually had to go inside and ask the person working the desk, where is the driver? He looked puzzled. Like he wasnt sure. (I mean, come on, you see people stanind in front of the hotel through those great big windows, and dont come out to see why they are waiting???)
So, comes outside AFTER I ask him what is going on. This is at 410am. Shuttle is supposed to leave every half hour. There was a taxi waiting there and he put these other people in the taxi and sends them to the airport, and tells me he is calling me one. WELL, I could have done that a while ago, but again, I stayed here for that early morning shuttle service!
My taxi finally comes, and I get a ride to the airport but dont get there till just after 430am.
I should have been there shortly after 4am.
I know this isnt much time, but you know what, in Airport Time, that is alot.

Anyways, this hotel in my eyes has fell down a notch. I gave it a great review the time time I stayed, however, this is not what I was expecting.
Just the customer service with the entire shuttle thing, was not great.

I will probably not stay at this location next time.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this review, June 28, 2012
Dear TODDnGABRIEL

I wish to thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay.

On the morning that you were waiting for our 4am shuttle to the airport, our driver was unable to perform that run due to uncontrollable circumstances.

As you have noted, our Front Desk team proactively informed guests waiting, and called for taxis which were payed for by the hotel. I do sincerely apologize if you were late getting to the airport that morning.

Best Regards,

Jason
Montego Bay, Jamaica
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

This is not a Five Star hotel!! But it is clean, convenient and comfortable. It offers very good value for a hotel conveniently located by the airport. The hotel has a shuttle to and from the airport every 30 minutes. It's rooms are clean and a fair size except for the washrooms, i found them cramped. The staff at front desk was extremely helpful and friendly. There is parking available if you are there on business or if you need to park and fly. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012 via mobile

In Ontario and Quebec for business for about 4 weeks straight so a lot of time on the road and a lot of hotels! I will always remembe Four Points Toronto Airport purely because of the kindness and helpfulness of the front desk employee (Vanessa you rule!). She made the hotel stand out above all others.. Girl thank you so, so much!

• Stayed May 2012
Hi sparrow-au,

Thank you so much for the fantastic comments you have shared about Vanessa!

We have informed her of your great review.

It is of much pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your return.

Regards,

Jason

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport? Share your experiences!