I listened to people dropping things, a woman walking around in high heel shoes and children running back and forth for my whole 1 1/2 "relaxation" spa time. The massage hurt and my upper back was sore for 3 days. My room looked NOTHING like the rooms advertised on the site! and I mean NOTHING!!!! My room must of been decorated in 1927 with yellow wallpaper and curtains. It had not been dusted and was so very hot in there that I had to leave two windows open all night. This was my birthday present and I am sorry that my relatives wasted their money on it. I was given a card and told that if I returned the inn would see about giving me a discount. DON'T BOTHER I WILL NEVER EVER RETURN.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the idyllic Credit River Valley on a lush 2 acre site, the historic Glenerin Inn & Spa provides the backdrop to make any occasion more memorable. We are 35 minutes from downtown Toronto, yet you will feel as if you are a world away. The Glenerin Inn & Spa is ideal for your wedding, corporate meeting, Sunday Brunch or just a weekday or weekend escape. The Glenerin Inn was built in 1927 by Mr. Watson Evans, a lawyer from Toronto. At the time it was used as his summer house. Since then it has had many uses from a English residential girls school during WWII to a recovery home for serious illnesses. It became an Inn in 1986 has become a premiere venue for events since then. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Glenerin Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenerin Hotel Mississauga
- Glenerin Inn Mississauga, Ontario