Booked this through Jaunt program, and ended up staying 3 more nights beyond what we originally booked. The first night we stayed in a small standard room, almost the size of a typical guest room if you were staying with relatives. Changed into the luxury suite for the following 5 nights. The place is immaculate. Clean and really comfy.
The service was excellent, no problems with that.We appreciated all the help we received from the entire team. The pictures on their website are true to form, what you see is what you get, nothing to disappoint. We had breakfast with the program, and it was just as good as most restaurants, if not better.
We stayed in the luxury suite in the Carriage house, and it was nice and quiet. The beds seem as though they were brand new, as we looked forward to sleeping in them each night. We stayed in 2 different rooms, and both beds were equally comfy. Room 305 had a nice seating area, and loads of room. Coffee maker and a jet tub.
We chose this place, as it was central to family and even close to downtown if you really wanted to get there. 35mins max.
If you need to be in the Mississauga , Oakville, Brampton or Milton area, this should be the place for you. Free parking and close to all ammenities.
They do have RMT's that are on site, and since we were there, we took advantage of them. Prices were pretty much the same as anywhere else, and this place was really relaxing.
Good jobs guys!
See you probably in April or May.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the idyllic Credit River Valley on a lush 2 acre site, the historic Glenerin Inn & Spa provides the backdrop to make any occasion more memorable. We are 35 minutes from downtown Toronto, yet you will feel as if you are a world away. The Glenerin Inn & Spa is ideal for your wedding, corporate meeting, Sunday Brunch or just a weekday or weekend escape. The Glenerin Inn was built in 1927 by Mr. Watson Evans, a lawyer from Toronto. At the time it was used as his summer house. Since then it has had many uses from a English residential girls school during WWII to a recovery home for serious illnesses. It became an Inn in 1986 has become a premiere venue for events since then. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Glenerin Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenerin Hotel Mississauga
- Glenerin Inn Mississauga, Ontario