3 of my girlfriends and I had a very relaxing getaway at the inn, and had a wonderful time! Everyone loved it... Where to start : The rooms were updated and gorgeous! And, as an FYI, we have high expectations. We booked two suites, each having two queen beds. One suite had two separate bedrooms and and two bathrooms - Room 217. Again, both suites well appointed. We loved our beds, and they were great to sleep on. One thing we commented on was the silence in our rooms. We did not hear a thing from the hallways, and the entire inn had a feeling of peace and serenity. Being girls night in, we bought apps and wine. Staff very accommodating and brought us wine glasses, dishes, cuttlery. We had a wonderful breakfast, served by David, in the late morning. David brought us platters of bacon, sausage, toast, and menu was Extensive. Omelettes made to order, unlimited toast, and just basically whatever we wanted was provided. We would have loved to stay longer and enjoy the grounds, and all the quiet cozy corners of the inn, but real life beckoned. We would recommend it, and we will go again! One thing to note, January,Feb, March is their quiet time, so perhaps a good time to go as staff attentive and polite. But I am sure it would be the same any time of year. Thanks for the great night, Glenerin!
- Also Known As:
- Glenerin Hotel Mississauga
- Glenerin Hotel
- Glenerin Inn Mississauga, Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the idyllic Credit River Valley on a lush 2 acre site, the historic Glenerin Inn & Spa provides the backdrop to make any occasion more memorable. We are 35 minutes from downtown Toronto, yet you will feel as if you are a world away. The Glenerin Inn & Spa is ideal for your wedding, corporate meeting, Sunday Brunch or just a weekday or weekend escape. The Glenerin Inn was built in 1927 by Mr. Watson Evans, a lawyer from Toronto. At the time it was used as his summer house. Since then it has had many uses from a English residential girls school during WWII to a recovery home for serious illnesses. It became an Inn in 1986 has become a premiere venue for events since then. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo and Hotwire so you can book your Glenerin Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.