My husband and I were married at the Glenerin Inn this Fall. We couldn't of asked for a more beautiful venue. The decor and atmosphere of the inn is just stunning. It was a bit of a rainy cool day, but my guests were so comfortable and cozy mingling in the front room with the gorgeous fireplace. There were also lots of options for pictures both inside and out. During my planning process Faye the wedding planner was always very quick to respond to all of my questions. Maurizio was just amazing, he is such a nice guy and made sure everything went smoothly the day of. One of our vendors was late to pick up some equipment but he assured us that it wasn't a problem and that his staff would take care of storing it in the meantime. I would highly recommend the Glenerin Inn to anyone looking for a wedding venue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the idyllic Credit River Valley on a lush 2 acre site, the historic Glenerin Inn & Spa provides the backdrop to make any occasion more memorable. We are 35 minutes from downtown Toronto, yet you will feel as if you are a world away. The Glenerin Inn & Spa is ideal for your wedding, corporate meeting, Sunday Brunch or just a weekday or weekend escape. The Glenerin Inn was built in 1927 by Mr. Watson Evans, a lawyer from Toronto. At the time it was used as his summer house. Since then it has had many uses from a English residential girls school during WWII to a recovery home for serious illnesses. It became an Inn in 1986 has become a premiere venue for events since then. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Glenerin Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenerin Hotel Mississauga
- Glenerin Inn Mississauga, Ontario