“Perfect wedding venue!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Glenerin Inn

Save Saved
You added Glenerin Inn to your Saves list
Glenerin Inn
3.5 of 5 Inn   |   1695 the College Way, Mississauga, Ontario L5L 3S7, Canada   |
Hotel packages
Special Deal
Free breakfast with your stay
Ranked #1 of 9 Mississauga B&B and Inns
toronto
“Perfect wedding venue!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

My husband and I were married at the Glenerin Inn this Fall. We couldn't of asked for a more beautiful venue. The decor and atmosphere of the inn is just stunning. It was a bit of a rainy cool day, but my guests were so comfortable and cozy mingling in the front room with the gorgeous fireplace. There were also lots of options for pictures both inside and out. During my planning process Faye the wedding planner was always very quick to respond to all of my questions. Maurizio was just amazing, he is such a nice guy and made sure everything went smoothly the day of. One of our vendors was late to pick up some equipment but he assured us that it wasn't a problem and that his staff would take care of storing it in the meantime. I would highly recommend the Glenerin Inn to anyone looking for a wedding venue.

147 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

My husband and I would like to thank the staff of Glenerin Inn for making our perfect wedding day possible. Everyone was wonderful, from Faye to the day planner Maurizio who took charge and made sure everything ran smoothly during the day. Amela and Duranka were very gracious servers and we and our guests just enjoyed the whole celebration from start to finish. Even the people at the reception were very accommodating, especially Jung. We couldn't imagine it any better, despite the rainy day and the "mammoth storm" in the East coast. The place is just stunning, and it provided the perfect backdrop for our intimate fall-themed wedding. We also love your quaint, lovely rooms.. We'll be back soon to try your spa. Cheers to everyone at Glenerin!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I visited with my boyfriend twice this year. The first time we had a great time overall, the place was nice and had a historic feel and we were happy for the local escape. The only downside was that it was at the start of the summer session and we really could have used some air conditioning on this extremely humid day (and night!) and when we informed front desk, they told us that the air conditioning has not been turned on for the season and to open a window. The window, with stale air, did not help much but did wake us in the morning with garden keeping sounds (mowing) etc.

The second time, in hopes of a better experience, we were disappointed. We were given a room in the carriage house, right next to their office. This meant we heard sounds from the office and people coming in and out of it. It felt a little less private. The breakfast, though a lot better than our first stay, was held in the other room due to a private event. It would have been helpful to have been informed of this when we checked in as we walked right into it sleepy eyed and half dressed (embarassing) while the wedding crowd refused to move to let us pass by.

When asking about the nearby marsh (as advertised), the receptionist said she did not know about this and could not get us there. When we first checked into the room, we also found hair in the bathtub; the bathtub was not cleaned. Reception offered to send someone right away, but the housekeeping seemed less than impressed to be sent to our room. She started the conversation with "I hear you complained about the bathroom" when we showed her the hair she wiped the area.

Overall, I was not impressed with this inn nor the service that typically is associated with one-of-a-kind inns. There are other places that will make your short stay not only memorable but one to rave about.

Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

We enjoyed a small anniversary dinner on Ont. 26 at the Glenerin Inn. When we arrived we found the parking lot almost full, a wedding event in full swing. Having had over 30 years in the hospitality/convention business I was a bit nervous. A small group of only eleven people might not get the full attention of the F&B staff. I could not have been more wrong. The service was top rate as was the meal it's self. We really felt like, and were treated like, we were the only ones there.
We were entertained by Moira Nelson with her wonderful voice and harp during the reception and dinner.
I have no hesitation in recommending the Glenerin Inn for Special Events, Small Meetings, or a quiet weekend get-a-way without leaving the city.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Fort McMurray, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

This past weekend we had the pleasure of attending my brother in law's wedding at the Glenerin Inn. The Inn itself is spectacular! I would highly recommend the Spa. I had my hair and make up done by one of the owners and she was great. Not only did she do a great job of my hair and make up we had the greatest visit! If you have a chance to stay at the Inn make sure you book some Spa time, I guarantee you will be glad you did!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Burlington, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

My son and his now wife were married at this inn in October the service was very good. A few of us stayed over night the rooms were very nice we did not use the spa but everything in this quant inn was very classy. The wedding meal was delicious and the breakfast was more then expected. My wife and myself would like to go back sometime, stay overnight and enjoy the quiet surroundings

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I was recently at the Glenerin Inn and Spa and enjoyed a fabulous lunch. The service was prompt and courteous and the ambiance of the Inn was something special. The special of the day was a veal chop which was cooked to perfection and was very reasonably priced. This is a fantastic location for a business lunch. I will be back...

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Glenerin Inn? Share your experiences!