I know what I'm getting for the most part when I stay at a Hampton Inn. They're decent, usually clean and offer limited amenities. I would say this location is a little better in most respects than the typical HI.
+My room was really quiet - I did hear some AM airplane noise but it wasn't bad. (Also can depend on which flight path was in use)
+Quiet air-con. Always ges extra points from me.
+Free wifi. It works better on my IPad vs my phone which kept dropping the signal
+Clean workout room. It's small - one elliptical, a treadmill, some kettle bells and a weight machine but it gets the job done.
On the negative side:
- There is a pool, outdoor only I think, and access is kind of odd (I think you go through the parking lot?)
-Breakfast is average at best. God, I hate powdered eggs.
-Hallways were kind of musty, but my room was fine.
This HI was not bad at all, and certainly better than some of the other choices nearby (Monte Carlo, I'm looking at you).
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Toronto/Mississauga Hotel
- Hampton Inn Toronto/Mississauga Hotel Mississauga
- Hampton Inn Mississauga
- Mississauga Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Toronto/Mississauga Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located on the Mississauga/Brampton border, we celebrate the best of two cities. We are minutes away from three major highways and walking distance to a variety of shopping and dining. From the moment you enter and throughout the hotel, you will feel the cozy warmth and friendly atmosphere that will put you right at home with us. Hampton Inn Toronto/Mississauga - "we love having you here". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Toronto/Mississauga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.