You would expect less for the cost of a room. Not so. The hotel is clean and comfortable. Its noisy if you stay on the first floor close to the lobby. The swimming pool is outdoors and right outside the first few rooms. Try to avoid staying on the first floor close to the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located on the Mississauga/Brampton border, we celebrate the best of two cities. We are minutes away from three major highways and walking distance to a variety of shopping and dining. From the moment you enter and throughout the hotel, you will feel the cozy warmth and friendly atmosphere that will put you right at home with us. Hampton Inn Toronto/Mississauga - "we love having you here". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Toronto/Mississauga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Toronto/Mississauga Hotel Mississauga
- Hampton Inn Mississauga
- Mississauga Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Toronto/Mississauga Ontario