Very modern and clean hotel near the airport. The Dixie/ Eglington area has several hotels to choose from - but this is- my opinion - the best one. The rooms include a fridge, sink, ample outlets for all tech devices - a working desk - and a working ottoman. The bed was large ( king) and had 4 well fluffy pillows. There was no dead space on the bed. Room was quiet and the courtyard was a nice touch. I have stayed 2 times there and January 21 they will start up again beer and wine manager hours for hotel guests. Canadian beer included ! eh.
Con: 1) Only one entrance and exit to the complex off Orbitor Drive. If you miss it - you have to circle the block. 2) The parking lot has entrance 2 but inside has no reference to this 2. Remember where you park from the letter. Floor 1 - Door A/B/C
- Also Known As:
- Sandalwood Hotel And Mississauga
- Sandalwood Hotel And
- Sandalwood Hotel Mississauga
- Sandalwood Hotel
- TownePlace Suites Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre Ontario
- Sandalwood Suite
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marriott's newest all-suites hotel south of Toronto Airport offering complimentary breakfast, Wi-Fi, parking and airport shuttle from 4am-10pm. Hotel offers private courtyard, natural gas barbeque patio, indoor pool and 24 hrs fitness centre. Welcome to Real Living! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Agoda so you can book your TownePlace Suites Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.