Stayed in TownePlace Suites during the 4th of July weekend in a One Bedroom King Suite. The place is centrally located for commuting to downtown Toronto (via either QEW or the 401), and to Niagara Falls too. Very quiet, clean, and modern hotel with excellent amenities. Indoor pool is beautiful and open until 11 PM, breakfast buffet is very good with a good variety. My only complaints were:
1- The elevator got us jammed inside 3 times on the first day of our visit and took them the whole day to really believe that was serious. I was planning to give them a well-deserved very good had it not been for this elevator issue. To their credit, they attended to this problem and fixed it promptly, hope it does not happen again.
2- The breakfast buffet is squeezed into a REALLY small area and we have to line up for 15 minute to arrive at the tables, occasionally blocking other residents from moving around. I think a remodelling can help is resolving this issue.
- Also Known As:
- Sandalwood Hotel And
- Sandalwood Hotel And Mississauga
- Sandalwood Hotel Mississauga
- Sandalwood Hotel
- TownePlace Suites Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre Ontario
- Sandalwood Suite
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marriott's newest all-suites hotel south of Toronto Airport offering complimentary breakfast, Wi-Fi, parking and airport shuttle from 4am-10pm. Hotel offers private courtyard, natural gas barbeque patio, indoor pool and 24 hrs fitness centre. Welcome to Real Living! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your TownePlace Suites Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.