“Very Great Hotel!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of TownePlace Suites Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre

You added TownePlace Suites Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre to your Saves list
TownePlace Suites Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5050 Orbitor Dr, Mississauga, Ontario L4W4X2, Canada (Formerly Sandalwood Hotel And Suites)   |
Hotel deals
GreenLeadersBronze level
Amherst, New York
“Very Great Hotel!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

My boyfriend and I recently stayed at this hotel to celebrate my birthday this past weekend. We had an absolutely wonderful time. The room was as beautiful and clean as advertised. We had a view of the courtyard and pool from the second floor. Unfortunately we could not wake up early enough for breakfast so I can't comment on that. The staff was very friendly and attentive when we had a bit of trouble with our TV. I only have two complaints. My guess is that since this hotel is located in a bussiness district that families are more likely to stay here over the weekend. In early hours in the morning and late in the evening some guests allowed their children to run through the halls on their way to the breakfast buffet and pool. While I do know that this may have been out of the hotel's control, having to hear all of that noise at random times really killed the relaxation and romance that my boyfriend and I was having. My only other complaint was how my boyfriend and I were sleeping on our last day at around 10 am (Mind you checkout isn't until 12) And a housekeeper knocked on the door and tried to get in the room to clean it even though I had the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door. If I had not used the security lock at the top of the door they would have been able to come in. I was not too happy about that. Despite those two things, I have no complaints and the stay was great!

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the laundry room and elevator and try to stay during the week to avoid r...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dan M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Thank you for this detailed review. Very sorry to hear that we knocked on your door when the DND sign was on. We have spoken to our housekeeping team to ensure that we are aware of such cases in the future and that we respect the privacy of our guests. Our beds are very comfortable and I know that it would be upsetting to be disturbed while resting. When we see comments about our clean rooms and attentive staff we realize that our focus on customer service is paying off. Thank you for the review and we hope to see you again soon.
Dan McIlhone,CHA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

This place is much better than some other local places I have stayed. It has a full kitchen and very friendly front desk staff. Beds are very comfortable. I am planning on returning here again and forego my old haunts ....

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you for posting this review. We are happy that you found us and that our staff were very friendly. We look forward to you returning.
See you soon.
Coquitlam, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

We stayed at the Towneplace Suites before and after a trip to Cuba. We were incredibly impressed with all aspects of the hotel.

-Excellent customer service
-The rooms were newly renovated and are extremely comfortable
-Gym and pool facilities were well maintained
-Shuttle to and from the airport and area restaurants

I'd recommend the property to anyone looking for a stay near Pearson.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dan M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Thank you for the review. We hope you enjoyed your trip to Cuba! Nice to see that we can continue to have customers mention our service quality and that our rooms are comfortable. Cleanliness is also a big focus for us and thank you for mentioning it. Hope to see you again soon.
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The rooms are quiet and spacious. Perfect lcoation if you wana be away from the noisy toronto area. The hotel is very clean and the added kitchen in the room is a great feature.

Room Tip: wake up for breakfast early if you want 'hot stuff'
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dan M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and it was nice and quiet for you. We have received lots of comments about how quiet the rooms are and how they are very spacious for all of your needs. We hope to see you again soon.
Niagara Falls, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights this past weekend. The accommodations and customer service were exceptional! I have multiple chemical sensitivities and its difficult to find a "safe" green space. TownPlace suites set a new standard. No harsh cleaning chemicals were detected upon walking in. Scent-free (no chlorine) sheets, towels, etc. Hardwood floors everywhere and a window that opens! Individual quiet climate control. Did I say suite? Microwave, refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, garberator, coffee maker, toaster, pots, pans, dishes, cutlery, etc. Amazing! Free awesome breakfast. And an outdoor BBQ which I took full advantage of to do my Tofurkey sausages. This travelling vegan enjoyed cooking in my room. Free airport shuttle can drop you at airport and take short 192 Express to Cloverdale Mall to Metro for groceries. No smoking suite hotel saved my lungs (no inhaler needed). Indoor pool, fitness gym and 24/7 laundry room. Did I mention 2 big cotton terry bathrobes, cool shower head, blow dryer, a 50 inch flat screen tv, business workstation with tons of plugs -ins, sofa bed, and footrest. Really this was unbelievable. Well-treed courtyard filled with the sound of birds. Wow. Comfy bed, free local calls and wi-fi. A real home away from home! Staff is incredible! Sunny, bright, cheerful colors uplift tired spirit. I look forward to my next visit. You should go. Check out my photos. All this for only $99.00 a night ... Really!

Room Tip: Free hot/cold breakfast and snack purchase. No room service.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
So glad that you found us ! You perfectly described everything about our hotel for future guests. Thanks for the amazing review. All the amenities of home with excellent service and very clean. We are very proud of our shuttle service since we purchased our own shuttle van in February. It gives us more flexibility with trips to the airport and from time to time when the schedule permits we can also make some local are drop offs. Thank you again for the review and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Monroe, New York, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

As a frequent flyer traveling all over North America, I have to commend the TownPlace Suites Mississauga for the excellent customer service. Most notably, Shawn and Julian were fantastic and exceeded our large group's expectations. They took care of the entire group, getting them to good restaurants, taking them to several location they needed to go and providing courteous and professional service. Our group has now booked 7 more stays here and look forward to seeing the staff again. More hotels should employee staff like Shawn and Julian, two thumbs up!

Room Tip: No restaurant at this location but the staff will get you to a variety of local restaurants in the a...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dan M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
We love to see our associates names in the reviews! Thank you for making their day! We read out all reviews to our associate base so we can all celebrate and we did with this one for sure. The customer experience is crucial for us and we work hard on it each day to improve. We look forward to you visiting us again and again......
Thanks again.
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I stayed here for one night while attending a big brother show. We had a room with 2 beds and a pullout couch. Our room came with a stove, a fridge, a dishwasher, a full sized coffee pot, a kitchen sink, and a nice work area for business trips. It was like home away from home. The bathrooms were nothing special, a toilet, a sink, and the water pressure was not the best in the shower. The hotel is very trendy, clean, and the room was very reasonably priced with the "advance purchase" online. No detail was spared. The cleaning ladies would smile and say hello even if you weren't heading down the hallway they were in. The front desk staff is very knowledgeable about the area and are very polite. The complementarity breakfast ran from 6am to 9am and consisted of muffins, cereals, coffee, yogurt, eggs, sausage patties, fruits, etc... The beds are very comfortable and your head melts into the pillow. The couch is kind of hard and uncomfortable. Even with the air traffic from the airport nearby, I found the noise level to be very low. They had a pool and fitness area that we did not get a chance to experience due to lack of time. This hotel is about a 15 minute drive to a few good restaurants and a shopping center. The only thing I would recommend is stopping at local store for some snacks. It cost $6 for a snack size bag of chips and a drink, a big ripoff. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: Pay the upfront cost of the hotel if you know your stay will not be cancelled. The price is better...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dan M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thank you for this review. We think its an "amazing" hotel as well. Nice to see that our associates are taking the time to say hello to guests in the hallways and any area of the hotel. The customer service we provide is something we take great pride in and we will continue to focus on that. Our design team will be happy with the "trendy" comment you made, I will pass it on to them. Thanks again for the review and we hope you visit us again soon.
Dan McIlhone, CHA

Been to TownePlace Suites Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre? Share your experiences!