Was put off by the exterior of the facility to start with as it's very dated looking. Our room (331) had undergone some upgrades but the wall covering were all marred and marked up. I really like the bed layout. The two beds are situated headboard to headboard and each one has it's own television. This was perfect for our trip. I was sharing the room with my son and it gave each of us our own space. It's actually a brilliant concept. Shocked I've not seen it used elsewhere.
One thing that troubled me about the room was a flyer that was found on the desk area. It was a warning about people calling your room and asking for personal information. If in fact they have experienced this type of problem a mention at the front desk would seem more appropriate than a piece of paper that may not be read by many guests.
I was also put off by the $16 per night parking fee. I've paid a lot more to park in some cities but I don't think I've ever paid a fee at an airport hotel if I was a guest.
We interfaced with a young man in guest relations that was very good. He provided us with guidance on how to get into the city. We saw him the next morning and he asked us how our trip went and if his information had been helpful. We also had a dead battery the next morning and he helped us out of a big jam by providing us with a portable battery to jump start the car.
All in all a good enough place but one I would probably search for other options the next time I'm in Toronto.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites is directly across from Toronto International Airport and minutes away from local attractions, corporate business centres and shopping. We offer a complimentary 24 hour shuttle.Free wireless in all public areas. There is an internet charge in guest rooms. Bliss Restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner and Bliss Bar is located in the centre of it all offering snack foods, lots of flat screen TVs and contemporary environment. Perfect for those of you flying out to vacation or if you coming into Toronto to do business. We're 30 minutes from downtown and easily accessible to all highway systems. Our fitness centre offers PreCor equipment and free weights.Our pool is closed until spring of 2015. We also offer a squash court! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Toronto Airport & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Toronto Airport And Suites
- Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel Mississauga
- Hilton Hotel Toronto Airport
- Mississauga Hilton
- Hilton Mississauga
- Hilton Toronto Airport & Suites Mississauga, Ontario