“Clean efficient stop over hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Toronto Airport & Suites

You added Hilton Toronto Airport & Suites to your Saves list
Hilton Toronto Airport & Suites
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5875 Airport Road | At Highway 427, Mississauga, Ontario L4V 1N1, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Rates from just $99!
Ranked #27 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Canada
“Clean efficient stop over hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Hilton before we took off on our vacation. The room was clean and comfortable. Good beds with an enormous selection of pillows. (I only use one). Airport shuttle ran every 20 minutes and was prompt on our return.
The staff we dealt with at the front desk and in the restaurant were friendly and efficient. I have no reason not to stay at the Hilton again.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
TammyLB, General Manager at Hilton Toronto Airport & Suites, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
We hope you enjoyed your vacation! Thank you for your kind comments about us. We look forward to your next stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
  • Korean first
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Stayed here for one night. It is a great hotel. My family was with me and my toddler had an accident. They came and fixed everything and gave my kids complimentary juice without my asking. The room was also very nice.

Did not like the fitness centre nor the pool area. However, it is very close to the airport and there is a frequent shuttle (I did not use this).

Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Glad you enjoy the service and the quality of our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back again. Thank you!
Chicago, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Definitely not up to a Hilton standard. The mirrors and all glass surfaces were so dirty I washed them myself. The carpet cove was coming off the wall in an ovbious place. The carpets looked dirty. The bed-side light had a short and kept flickering. I stay in hotels alot and choose Hilton, Marriott etc. for their overall quality. This Hilton really let me down.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

My sincere apologies for the state of your guest room. I know that our front office manager was in contact with you about these issues and I wanted to advise that the room has been deep cleaned and all items fixed. Thank you again for your feedback. While we let you down this down, we'd appreciate another opportunity to win back your confidence and provide you the service and quality that is reflective of our hotel.

toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Stayed here for two nights at either end of a trip south, used their park and fly package.
Rooms and particularly the bathroom are small, but recently renovated, modern and quiet. Paying for wifi is annoying but there is free internet in the lobby
This is a very busy hotel but both the reception and bar staff managed to stay on top of things and keep waiting to a minimum.
Hotel shuttle runs every 20minutes, worked well but can get quite busy.
Overall an efficiently run hotel and providing the price is reasonable a good choice for an airport stopover.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
TammyLB, General Manager at Hilton Toronto Airport & Suites, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Hope you had a wonderful vacation and thank you for your kind comments about our hotel. We look fowards to welcoming you back soon.
ancaster
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We usually stay at the Sheraton which is attached to the airport but it was full so we decided to stay at the hilton for the night since we had a early flight the next morning . The location is very good and the shutte service to the airport was nice. I didn't like the rooms at all, they were modern but looked very cheap. The decor felt very cold. The bathroom was ugly and the shower and bath tub looked very outdated. The location of our room was terrible as well. We both had the worst sleep due to hearing airplanes landing and taking off all night. The Sheraton is attached to the airport yet you won't hear anything while sleeping. I woke up every hour due to the loud sounds outside the window. When I called down to the front desk to ask how to fix my t.v they put me on hold then told me they would figure it out and call my room right back. They never did call us back. There is no free wi-fi in the rooms. I have to admit the room service food was very good, but other then that I did not enjoy our stay here and will not be returning.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Our sincere apologies over the poor nights rest you received. Our TV remotes have since been reset (it wasn't the TV that was broken) and again sorry for this inconvenience.

We'd appreciate you giving us another try and perhaps stay in our North Tower where rooms are more traditional in style.

Thank you for your feedback.
Kanata, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Attended a one day conference yesterday at this hotel.

Food service for breakfast, lunch, cocktails & breaks was great, food good. Staff was extremely efficient, courteous and quietly moved in and out with minium of disturbance.

Our room was well supplied with towels, extras and found it well worth the price.

I had left my briefcase with papers, laptop etc behind in the conference hall.....noticed it about 30 mins.....returned to the hotel. Front desk staff was courteous, manager was there in less than 5 mins and my briefcase returned in 2 more mins.

Truly a hotel that has great staff and can resolve problems professionally and with a minium of fuss for the traveller. Congrats to the staff and would certainly recommend this hotel for any conference.

Room Tip: Get the double bed.....divided by a headboard. We share this room and the headboard made it feel...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
We are delighted to you had a great experience at our hotel and found our food and service excellent. Also glad to hear that we were able to find your misplaced briefcase. We'll make sure to share your positive comments with our staff. Thank you and we hope to see you again soon!
Sechelt, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Spent the night here last night and was expecting just your run of the mill airport hotel. I was pleasantly surprised by the cool vibe of the place. We had a room with 2 beds that had a real fun set up. The beds were placed right smack in the middle of the room (not touching any walls) separated in by a tall head board so one bed pointed in the opposite direction of the other. Both had their own TV and side table. The set up gives you more privacy even though you're sharing a room, very clever use of space I think.

The bar was fun as well, quite busy but unfortunately quite pricey so we only had a couple of glasses of wine (for a whopping 57.00 not including tip).

Check in lady was super sweet. All in all I would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Glad you like the design of our double back to back guest rooms and that you found the hotel to your liking. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Been to Hilton Toronto Airport & Suites? Share your experiences!