My first impression of this hotel was surprise. Surprise that it wasn't a regular Sheraton. The rooms are quite impressive - flat screen Philips TV, art deco style yet ultra modern. "Wow', I thought. But there are some drawbacks....one side of the bed does not have a dresser (?) and the mini-bar is not stocked (although the microwave was a nice touch), nor do the windows open. The business centre has only one computer...?
Free parking, a definite plus.
Service is the real problem here. We were told turndown service was no problem, although apparently this hotel doesn't have turndown service (someone explain that to the front desk then). Then we had to call twice more (3 times in total) for towels. I left my slippers there but when I called back they could not find them. Oh well. Win some, you lose some.
Still, this place beats the Delta Meadowvale hands down. Much smaller, a lot quieter.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale
- Four Points By Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale Hotel Mississauga
- Four Points Mississauga Meadowvale
- Four Points Mississauga
- Sheraton Mississauga
- Mississauga Four Points
- Mississauga Sheraton
- Four Points By Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale has 7,400 square feet of event space, perfect for meetings, weddings, and other business and social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.